Reviews for Here Comes the Bride
Lonnie chapter 7 . 6/27/2005
That story was great and the ending perfect.
tardychick chapter 6 . 4/28/2004
This is really a review for chapter 7, but it can't be over, it is SO good! I want more, please.
PLEASE CONTINUE!
*Tardychick06*
tardychick chapter 7 . 4/28/2004
WOW! I spent almost 2 hours reading all of this! It is SO GOOD!
PLEASE CONTINUE!
*Tardychick06*
lucaspeyton chapter 7 . 2/25/2004
wow. this story was amazing. i have read it 2x because i love it so much. wow. again wow. and in the end, who was the fater of the baby, jake or a random guy? just wondering. anyway, AMAZING story! write more stories and i will be satisfied!
nOy chapter 7 . 1/15/2004
Dang! wat an intense story! so Nathan not the dad...
Niobe chapter 6 . 1/11/2004
The sides of Haley (that I've noticed)
1. Crazy party girl
2. Careing Mother
3. Confused by Nathan
4. In Love with Nathan
5. Tied down by Jake
6. Unhappy
It's a great mix of people showing their fatal flaws. The Twon of Tree hill is a seeming mess that works and continues to turn like a waterwheel on a rushing river. Everything changes and new things come to light. Like Peyton, and the slight hint at all things Dan.
Really lovely.
Niobe chapter 5 . 1/11/2004
YES! Character development at it's finest. The totally sex driven plot has toned down to a nice level and Haley has a heart. She's torn between the man she loves and what's right for her child. Touching.
I love the wedding without a hitch, the wedding so unlike all the others we've ever heard of from Haley. Man I can't wait to read the two next chapters, since I've only gotten up to the 5th when i felt that I had to say something.
Keep up the good work I admire your craftman ship.
Mia Culpa chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
This story really pulled at my gut, and I like reading fiction that make me feel that way. Good Job. Can't say I didn't see the ending coming, because I did. Good use of foreshadowing though.
slikkidd2 chapter 7 . 1/9/2004
nice cliffhanger... very suspenseful. good chapter. please update soon.
Brody chapter 7 . 1/9/2004
OMG. Is it Jake's or is it some random guy's... because if it's Jake, surely she would have already known...
Brody chapter 6 . 1/8/2004
wow...freaking great. so unrealistic, yet it works, update soon!
kat chapter 2 . 1/3/2004
sorry, just read the summary and ya its au. my bad. sowwiee so ya its k then. lol
kat chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
um i guess this is ok but like haley is SO not sucha slut! this is totally oc. shes still a virgin in oth! is this sposed to be an au?
niobe chapter 3 . 1/1/2004
Well things seem to be calming down. It was a sweet chapter, what with an actual date and not just teens shagging. And *gasp* is Haley getting jealous? After one date, is this love we see or is she just stupid.
Interesting twist on the TV series, with Haley being tutored by Lucus. Brooke is apparently the power mad creater, well, in the sence that Nathan is her power and not haveing him isn't makeing her happy. I have no idea what's up with Jake, he's just as much of and ass as ever.
Lovin' it.