Reviews for You could
Eagle-Eyes chapter 18 . 3/5
Cute ending ...hopefully to a sequel
cztelnik chapter 18 . 8/17/2014
This could have ended perfectly at chapter 15 as an awesome angst story. Now it has a new beginning and that's interesting too... but I believe it is preferable remembering this as ending with Snape realizing too late that Harry has gone, taking nothing and leaving a cloak with a locked heart.
cztelnik chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
Wow, Dumbledore really is a manipulative prick in this fanfic. Nice to see the good general be so persistent in his pursuit of ultimate good for wizardkind tho. Probably a great chess player Dumbledore.
Lumcer chapter 18 . 6/5/2014
I'm Deffinately liking this! Totally not what I expected. Thanks for the story!

KCK-Lumcer
speaker chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
I'm only on chapter 7...and I have to say.
Its been a long time since I have read a story, that made me feel so disgusted that I couldn't even read all the chapters available.
This is borderline rape. trying to force someone to be with someone else even though they don't want to...its sick on so many levels.
I don't know if you wrote this just to get us to understand the situation Harrys in, or just plain progression...
I'm not going to bother reading further to find out.
A little advice. write longer chapters that just doesn't contain people trying to force someone to 'bond' with someone else against their will. your losing readers.
Neko1000 chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
f*ck u... but hell, this is so good...
hawkswench chapter 18 . 4/14/2012
I will have to say I am glad that you haven't abandon this story. Are you going to tell what happened to Albus? I can't imagine that he would keep his nose out of their business. After all to him every thing he does is justified.

Are you going to reveal what happened with Fudge and Harry?
Book-AddictFF chapter 18 . 4/3/2012
Wheres the rest of this!
YeCatsJ chapter 16 . 2/20/2012
Awesome story Very heartfelt. I was a bit confused with the last two "shouldnt I" chapters. Are they a prelude to a sequel?
jumping-jo chapter 18 . 1/1/2012
this is an awesome story would love to see what happens from the in between does hermione know about dumbledore being at fault for rons death
Valswickedgrin chapter 18 . 12/31/2011
This is fantastic! I started the story afraid it would be cliché, but it's not. The characters are all so detailed and flawed, the story lines are original and fresh. I can't wait to see Severus's reaction to his entire office full of tea sets. :-) Thanks for the great read!
Badbonita chapter 18 . 12/30/2011
*Chuckle* Why am I reminded of the Dilbert Boss asking Wally why his email wasn't working. To which Wally replies, that the internet was full with the last panel having the boss, holding a cable end wondering if he was supposed to see anything when it was draining.

Seriously, that was the first thing that came to mind as the situation was discussed. It'll be interesting to see how you resolve the problem. That and how many sets of tea trays and candy wrappers can accummulate over 25 years of Dumbledore being Headmaster. *snicker* I hope there is another way into their quarters or all the tea trays may prevent Severus and Harry from getting to their quarters. *grin*

Good idea. Oh, and if you are curious, it was the cartoon from February 22, 2006.
POTTERPHILE chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Kinda short chapters. Hope the get a bit longer. Oh well, it's not the length but the content that counts.

Great content. Harry hiding in the alcove / Severus staring out the window. hmmm

Dumbles doing his absent minded professor routine.

Of course Snape blames the twins. As my husband says, it's gotta be somebodies fault. And insisting that he check it himself. You just know he is going to give in, but it won't be easy.
POTTERPHILE chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
OOOH Iam liking this so far. Wish I had a visual of the cloak. Gosh I do love Snarry.

Hapy New Year!