Reviews for A Christmas Wish
ilovemanga07 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
two words... MIND CRUSH!
Bayleef chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
E! The cuteness! -glomps story-

I loved it! Awesome story!

Bay Bay!

Bayleef
Allura Arwen chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Cute! Too sweet! I like!
mel chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
That senior got what he deservred! You made Yami really look like a gentlemen.
Riley chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
That...was...so...beautiful! ::cries:: You know I'm a sucker for a luv story. Keep 'em comin snookums.
The 13th Leprechaun chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Adrienne: I shoulda looked at this earlier...
Krystal: YAY! Favorite Anzu pairing!
Adrienne: Yes, nowadays, there's mostly Seto/Anzu. I think that pairing is all right, but I like Yugi/Anzu or Ryou/Anzu alot better. This is SO cute! I'm SO posting up MY Yugi/Anzu fic as soon as I can!
Yugi: _
Anzu: _
Krystal: You better hurry up.
Adrienne: Oh, the fluffiness of this ficcie. For me, it's hard to keep it G. I normally end up turning something like a romance fic into PG-13 or R. I'm a little too graphic with the violence thrown in it. ULTRA SWEETNESS! LONG LIVE YUGI/ANZU OR YUGI/TEA!
Hikage Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
intereasting vethy intereasting
this is good
Keep writing _Vn
scarecrow princess chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
that was a very cute story. i usually don't like tea but you did a good job of portraying her. please write more! _
snow princess chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
This was really sweet! Too bad it had to end so soon, but it was still enjoyable to read. I like that mischievous spark that you added to Yugi's adorable personality...it makes him even more..well, adorable. :)
All in all, Well done!
Dark-amethystunicorn chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
this is awesome, fluffly yet the hints of humor were well placed. _ as soon as i can be bothered signing in this is going in the favs. I really like this Ja mata!
Shining Friendship chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Good story. I love this couple! Please write more Yugi/Tea stories.
Lil Tea's Fan chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Like your story pleaz write more!
DemonicAngelWings chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
This was a pretty good story. Although I'm the type that like Yaoi more than often and usually hate Tea's guts. I like this one. You brought out Tea's good qualities.
Red Roses2-chan chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
This was awesome! Written very well! YugixAnzu (Tea). And, I know Anzu used to have a crush on Yami Yugi (That's what I call him, along with Game King. I just have to use that in one of my fics). Well, anyway, how about reading My Angel? It's one of my fics. It's a YugixRebecca (You do know Rebecca Hawkins right? She appears a second time in the fifth season of Yu-Gi-Oh!.) story, but it's pretty good. I'm thinking of doing a YugixAnzu fic eventually. Anyway, continue to write please! Bye!