Reviews for Romance in the Hospital Wing
itxprincessxlala chapter 11 . 6/5
I stumbled across your story because I was revisiting my favorite pairing in this fandom and thought your story was so brilliant! I know you haven't updated in literally years but I do hope you consider coming back and finishing this story. It was really well written and very intriguing and had quite a few plot twists I wasn't expect. Thanks so much for sharing this with us and for readers like me to enjoy years later.
NOOOOO PLEASE CONTINUEE
berzerkeleyravenclawprefect chapter 11 . 8/9/2016
HI I LOVE THIS IS IT OVER?! :(

I understand it's been a while, but this story is so good so if you have any interest/inspiration to continue, please do! If not, thank you for everything you've put up; it's been absolutely brilliant!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/29/2016
pleaseeeeeee updateeeeeeeee
Really Elsa chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Omgosh love it so much
hater gonna hate chapter 11 . 4/23/2015
FINISH THE STORY
Guest chapter 11 . 1/9/2015
The stories really good, but you need to update! please!
InkQuill0123 chapter 11 . 5/31/2014
Please please please continue! :D
InkQuill0123 chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
Sorry but your an amazing writer and I am desperate to know how the story ends! ;)
Voice of reason chapter 11 . 4/19/2014
U last updated this in 2006. It is currently 2014. 8 years later. Please finish this fanfic. I've been waiting forever and it's literally killing me.
Nika chapter 11 . 9/18/2013
I realize that it's been some seven years, but this is a really good story- please come back and update!
Midnight chapter 11 . 8/26/2013
You have got to update soon I think I'll go crazy if you don't please please PLEASE update
LanaFlower chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
Eeek! It's 2013 and you haven't updated! I know you probably have given up this fic, but I love it so much! Please update (7 years later) lol!
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 11 . 5/31/2013
aww! poor Lily, decieved by James (Samuel) and now her family :( update soon you must put Lily out of her misery
CrazyaboutProngs0301 chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
Please update..I know you haven't updated since. Like 2006 but please do continue if you read this..