Reviews for A Christmas Kiss

DaisukeRiku 4evea
Lady Fai chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
aw! so cute.
Plague117 chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
YES! finally something thats not Shonen-Ai. BLERGH! MORE DAISUKE/Riku. helenishy

she doesnt bleieve that Dark stole her 1st kiss she thinks it was a dream

How cute! .
ShadowSnake27 chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Nice story
AutoFire chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
I'm not that fond of Daisuke/Riku (I prefer Daisuke/Risa—DON'T KILL ME!), but hey! At least it's not yaoi or shonen-ai! (*shudders* Ugh...Where did these fangirls get the thought that Satoshi/Daisuke was a good couple? It's not even a canon couple!) Anyway, I liked this fic! Keep up the good work!
therealmelon chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
wat...Her first kiss was stolen by DARK thougH! _ that didn't make sense. o_O; Buht yeah its a okay story.
Tsuki Karasu chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
I never though that the 'DN' part of D. . Stood for Daisuke Niwa... huh, go figure! Wonderful and adorable!
Takari-san too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
_ KAWAII! I love Daisuke/Riku and this is exactly what I was looking for _ though, it's quite late to be reading this since Christmas passed already ;; this is still a great fic
mitdemadlerimherzen chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Oh, so sweet! That was a very short, but nice story. I really like it!
NET chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Beautiful!
shin-no-shibo chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
such a kawaii couple they are! _
miLkshaKez chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
o0o i likey it its so swt
Ember Mage chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Very short, yet interesting. Nice analogy-thing. Wait, acronym, right?
I'm so sad that DN Angel ended... the ending is pretty sad... and kinda weird... because all of the sudden, Hiwatari takes definite interest in Risa in the anime... but that couple's cool! I think that since Hiwatari is learning to live a little, he'd pair up with Risa... and I should shut up now.