Reviews for Best Wishes of the Season
EdwardWongHauPepiluTivriskyIV chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
though its not x-mas, I had to read this fic. I'm the biggest FreyaXAmarant fan around. This is such a cute fic _.
Sorelliena chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
That was rather pointless, but I loved it anyways. Wouldn't miss an Amarant/Freya fic for the world.
ViktorMayrin chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Very nice. I love the interaction, and does seem that Amarant would be like that. Heh. "Not that she checked..."

That was great. He is the 'Flaming' Amarant after all. Very well done and keep up the good work.

Viktor
Myshu chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Haha, very good! Sentimental without being saccharine. I especially love the kind of language they use with each other. The paragraph starting on Amarant's "vocabulary" cracked me up. The mood through imagery was beautiful, and makes me want to paint the scene in rich gold and blue.
Tanzy Morrow chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Bittersweet and beautiful. You always paint the best, brightest images.
Diamond-Wind chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
good, good, good, awhha that was so good. I hope to see more from you.
Vixen2004 chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
You're crazy. I want to hit you and hug you all at the same time. You're so frickin' good I wanna smother you for posting this up here for me to read, yet I wanna smack you one because you make my work look like crap. Haha, well, maybe anyone could pull that off. . .but whatever. You have pulled through once again with flying colors and not nearly enough reviews. You deserve more. Much much more. I annoys me to no extent. This isn't fair, you poor thing! Ah well, I think you're just flat out amazing, so there. The ending once again left a dent due to the emotional impact of the last line. You have mastered the art of soul wrenching, my friend. If your ending doesn't make me go 'aw' it makes me tear up instantly. Hm, niether are good when you're in the middle of a hotel lobby. *Glares at all the people giving her funny looks** WHAT ARE YOU GUYS LOOKING AT? I enjoy savoring a good writer when I see one! What's the big deal? *Pause* Oh yeah, it's really hard to find good authors now-a-days. Hm. Well that just flat out bites. Fantastic job, and I hate you for it. Write more or suffer the tasty cake of my wrath.
Ourania chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
It's a crying shame that more people haven't read this fic. It's really very good. I enjoyed it immensely, especially the end. Hehehe... goddamned stupid lummox... that sentence describes Amarant fairly well.

More Amarant/Freya fanfiction! I demand it!... Please?

-Ourania
Mystere's Bromide chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Hmm... I came a few weeks too late to really get into the spirit of things... but, hell, I'll take it anyway. This kicked butt... Christmas or no. Especially your characterization - spot-on Amarant and I'd imagine Freya would really be like this around Amarant.
MM... burnt Burmecian. Sounds like a Qu delicacy or something.
Guardian1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
I've already sung this absolutely beautiful piece of fluff and joy's praises long and loud, but I'll do it again: I love this. You have a real mastery over the Amarant/Freya relationship; the bond of friendship between them is hesitant when realized, strong and sardonic and amazingly tough and fragile at the same time.
This was a perfect Christmas fic. I love the FF9 yuletide mythos you made. A lovely read.