Reviews for Kindred Spirits
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I really feel for Rogue here...

Haha! And Scott had to utter that 'I love you' while Logan's on the other line, huh? :)

This is super nice! I love this one shot.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
A great story. Very good.
Karakot chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
have you ever heard of somthing called PARAGRAPHS? this is good but you need to work on it. FIND A BETA. good luck.

karakot
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
aw... wolvie's getting protective! and the whole gambit thing... classic. nice fic.
Cassie-D1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
cute story, hope you update soon, is john in this story? How come Rouge doesn't really care that her parents died? Please update soon.
WantingDreams chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
This is an awsome story, u must continue. Can rogue toch now. Is she going to try with anyone else. Just a suggestin but make it a logan marie pairing those are the best. Please continue quickly.
xauthentic chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Wow. That was just AMAZING. I loved it from beginning to end. Everyone was in character, the story was great, and everything just flowed.
And I am extremely happy that Gambit was in it. Hehe. Well, I really really hope you continue the story. Oh yeah... I don't really mind that you changed Jubliee and Kitty's histories.
Alex chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Please keep writing this, I really like it. You are a really talented writer
Angel LeeAnn chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Oh my freakin-A! This is an awesome, well-written, intriguing, and...and...AHH! It's a great fic! Update SOON, please!
Amanda D chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
wow this is really REALY! good! others arent realy as detailed as yours etiehr
its was good! hope to read more soon!
a thousand winds chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
E! Rogue/Gambit goodness! You are a wonderful person!
On a calmer note, this is a really good story.
silvervine chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
This is a beautiful story,I could feel Rogue's emotions on the loss of her parents and the joy of touching someone for the first time in years without damaging that person or feeling them in her head. This will go on my Author Alert list so as I will not miss the next chapter.
RonWeasley1975 chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
WOW. This was really great. I wasn't really sure in the beginning where this fic was going. I usually read L/M fics, so I was hoping that this would be one of those, but I like the direction of this fic.
So, Remy could touch her? Is he immune? or does he just have that much psychic control over his power? I hope that you continue this fic. It's really good, and I look forward to reading more of it, and from you.
A
Anime addicted chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Cool story so far. Hope you plan to continue. Wonder if Gambit will come back, or if she'll say no...or yes to Bobby Drake.
Kim chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
It's me at again. I was wondering is this s one-shot fic. What I'm trying to say is this a fic that only has one chapter and it's the end or will it have more than one chapter or two chapter? Any chance we'll see Gambit again anytime soon?