Reviews for Wherever the Wind Blows
Guest chapter 11 . 9/28/2013
What ever happened to the dog the Darlings had?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
Great story so far but I noticed the first sentence in every chapter repeats, and you should correct it.
Camille JA chapter 24 . 6/19/2013
It's over?! T.T this fanfic was... t. It was beautiful and I enjoyed every second of it! Thank you for writing and COMPLETING. I hope to check out your other fanfic in motivation.
Camille JA chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
School? Oh the horror! Science, math, reading and writing...how will Peter survive. Imagine that scruffy, yet handsome, egotistical, childish boy in a classroom...That's HILARIOUS!
Camille JA chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
NO! This is too much. What's going on?! How will they solve this?
Linnea7 chapter 24 . 4/27/2012
Thank you for this lovely story. I am so glad it had a happy ending but what I really liked was how you ended it with your author's note about "the adventures of adulthood [being] no less exciting than those of childhood" because "adventure is the unknown". So true and insightful. I will be keeping my eyes peeled for adventure in everyday life from now on!
Dragones chapter 25 . 4/15/2012
I know it has been years since this was finished, but I was wondering if there was a sequel to this? I think it would be interesting if Hook somehow came back and made ripples in their perfect adventures world.
tricksterash chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
My, Mr. Darling is rather devious isn't he.
tricksterash chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I just saw the movie again the other day and I love it! For one thing, Hook is so much better that the rather pathetic Disney one. Not to mention the music and animation were beautiful! Still nearly cried at the end though... then I found this -
FindingStarlight chapter 24 . 10/5/2011
This was such a beautiful story!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/1/2011
i so very did enjoy this most engaging story. i do beg your pardon. i can't seem to stop conversing like this.
Crazyrebelscarves chapter 9 . 4/2/2011
Amazing. And oh, how I loved Mr. Darling in this chapter. That he thinks nothing of a strange, *flying* boy tapping at his window, confessing his might-be-love for his daughter, and ultimately asking for his help in becoming a man. Mr. Darling acts like this is something that happens on an everyday basis. I loved it :)
Crazyrebelscarves chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Oh my. That's so incredibly sweet! Gosh, please do not make me fall hopelessly in love with Peter Pan.
Kisa Black chapter 15 . 3/16/2011
what kind of messed up school is she going too?
Ori chapter 24 . 10/21/2010
I like this ending very much. I really like how Peter grew up in the story and how he is not bitter about it.