Reviews for No Words To Describe
Hetomi chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
You know the deaf can talk. They just can't hear. Good story though.
She's a Pistol chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
PHARAOH FREEZE TAG! LOVE IT!
Mew Universe chapter 22 . 12/21/2010
Holy... freaking... schnap! O.o I couldn't stop reading this entire story until I finished it! Man, poor Kitty! I'm sooooo glad that trauma finally ended for her!

Usually, I'm a bit skeptical about YamixOC fics, but this one blew them all away. You made Katrina her own character; I especially love how her deafness changed some parts of the plot. And, even though the story was shocking and sad for the most part, it had a very happy ending. YAAAAAAY!
Snowlily246 chapter 22 . 7/23/2010
Happy and sad at the same time. At least she has the gang now. Great story.
Raine44354 chapter 22 . 2/28/2010
awe! i loved this! it was so sweet! i normally dont read fics for YuGiOh, but I was looking for stuff that would have ASL in it and read this. im glad i did, cuz i love it!

Raine
lunauchiha2 chapter 22 . 12/27/2009
aw its so adorable! i luved reading it! i feel so bad for kitty for wat her dad did..an almost did tho..:/
Death-Key chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Well, I know I'm late, but no matter I'm sure a writer appreciates a review no matter the time. 3. I really like your story's Beg. and just thought I should boost your Ego. XD, also I was to lazy to sign on to my Account, so, Eh-heh, Sorry. Have a nice day.

Death-Key
Isis the Sphinx chapter 22 . 9/7/2006
Having finally finished reading this, i think it's a great fic. The characters aren't flat, and the dynamics are great. Keep writing, ok?
WikketKrikket chapter 22 . 7/21/2006
...Well, you sure proved me wrong! You see, I owe you an apology! Really! I was in ICT yesterday, and as it was our last lesson, we were aloud to do whatever we wanted. As it was, I was here on and stumbled on your fic, which I started reading. Now, I was E-mailing my friend in another room, and she asked me what I was looking at. I told her and said something like 'I like the concept and the characters, but I don't think much of the writing style'. And, 45 mintues later, she asked me 'If that's true, why are you still reading?'

Of course, I was like 'I don't know! I was really wrong about this fic! I don't know what it is... There's just a really good feel and style to it!'

And then, it was a slippery slope. I have read this in every spare moment I've had since. Totally obsessivly! _;; The fact of the matter is, I couldn't have been more wrong! This is a fantastic fic! You had me hooked- your style is different, but it has... I don't know how to explain what I mean. Some books are excellent, but you can't say why, and this fic is exactly the same! There's just... something! (Man, this is a lame review... -_-;;) I really love it! If I was being really mean and nitpicky, I might say you should try to include the other characters some more, but that would be a load of rubbish because they weren't needed. I loved Kitty, and I loved the pairing. I'm not deaf myself, but I really hate people that act like people who can't hear can't understand, even can't think. You've successfully beaten that to a pulp! And now, I shall stop ranting about how much I love this and leave you alone. _;;

Short version: Awsome! Well done! _

~Waffles
Elivanna chapter 22 . 5/9/2005
This Story trully rocks!
April chapter 22 . 4/20/2005
That story was so good. You have a real talent for writing. I hope you have a part 2 to this story. I'd like to know what else could happen. Great story!
Dragon-Tooth chapter 22 . 3/7/2005
Aw! So cute. Awesome story line. I really enjoyed reading it. Keep on writing!

Samara

P.S. - Plz read my story "Unknown"
Nightangel chapter 22 . 11/14/2004
OMG! I LOVED it! that is the sweetest story I ever read! I almost cried when Kitty found out her mother had been killed :( (sniff)

Keep writing! :D
Laura chapter 22 . 6/14/2004
I love this story!You should make a sequal when her father escapes jail and wants revenge!I really hope you make a sequal!
Kaytee Phillips chapter 22 . 4/13/2004
Greenwood Dancer, I loved it! Great job... it was fantastic... a little in depth at times but very satisfying. I know it would be hard to do a sequel to it but maybe a presequel? Anyway, thanks for the very enjoyalble read!