Reviews for Ballad for the Desolate
Useless-Materia chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
This would be a really cool story to see a sequel to, but by itself it's still rather brilliant. I'd love to see more Seiftis from you.
merei chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Loved it! Even though I think it was a little too dramatic, i really liked it. There's not many fictions that reflect Quistis and Seifer this good!
Ashbear chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Again, you excel with some of the best imagery I have read in a long time...beautiful. The most emotional part to me was the end, with the silence, it said so much without saying anything. You depicted the events in her life so well, through the heartache and pain. This is brilliant.
invisiblesplotch chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
What can i say? This was excellent. The characterisation perfect, the descriptions beautiful. You brought out Quistis's pain so heartwrenchingly and believably, and you brought the two of them together so naturally, and flawlessly. This has got to rate as one of the best Seiftis one-shots that i have ever read.
Trepie chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
I'm here to sing you praises. :D This is an extremely lovely piece. Your style really brings out the angst and empathy between the two. Keep up the great work!
sulou chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Very sweet. . . well written, just like your other fics. I hope you plan to write more very soon!
mai chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Oh thx for sharing this fic with us
SaMmi SnEeze chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
oh very interesting -
Hope chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
That was so romantic
Dragonbait chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
This was absolutely beautiful. You've captured Quistis and Seifer's personalities in a beautiful and poignant piece.
It was an honour to read it.
-Quis.
Chrissy Almasy chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Wonderful! Thank you.
Verdanii chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Twas beautifull.
You did a great job.
nyuk nyuk
Thyamant chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
AH! That was wonderful! You made me cry you know? It was so deep and realistic, I'v always liked that couple and I've always thought about them the same way you wrote this fic.
The only thing I don't like is that it ends too quick, It's more like the beggining of a really good story, you could keep with this and start a really good plot you know?
Well, doesn't matter, I'v really enjoyed this Thanks!
_Isa-chan_
Asphalt Angel chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Fabulous one-shot! Loved reading every word!
Kaela chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
One of the first to review! :) This is a very wonderful, well written story. Good job!