Reviews for A Flowing Stone
Guest chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
Love this story, make it narusaku tho
The Unknown Shinobi chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
Woah! Quite a twist!
Jake Thomas chapter 7 . 1/13/2009
just wondering...when you gonna write the story?
Skyzerk chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
eh sure (throws cookies)it might be a bit stale
Cesar Gonzalez chapter 7 . 11/27/2008
so are you going to finish this story, cause its a good story:)
A reviewer chapter 7 . 10/18/2008
I really hope you update but even if you do not I have to admit this story amazes me and if you knew me almost nothing amazes me. Most of the people who write stories here and unrealistic, but this is really realistic.
JovialShogun chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Great Start! There Naruto goes again, defending that girl even when she acts like a... well we all know what she acts like before Shipuuden. :)
Uzumaki101 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
ARRGH! Damn it, I think that you have writers block! Either that or you're really dead! Please UPDATE! This is the story that made me interested in

RobotPirateNinja chapter 5 . 11/6/2007
Heh. Actually, Naruto likely has some of the best stealth in the series. He routinely evaded ANBU patrols before he was a genin, and he was good enough to paint the Hokage Mountain in broad daylight without getting caught until he was finished.

Furthermore, none of the ubertrackers could find him after he stole the scroll. That takes skill.
Da-Deranged-Dude chapter 2 . 6/29/2007
Dude, everything is great and all, but you got the Ramen place wrong. Its called Ichiraku's ramen. And the girl is Ayame and the old man is... the old man. At least that's what Naruto calls him. You should fix that on the next update.
RockX2 chapter 6 . 6/21/2007
aw cute Naruto/Sakura moment! :) :) :) :) Please let it be Naruto/Sakura!
i dont have a name chapter 7 . 6/16/2007
i liked this story

but i really really hope naruto gets Hinata cuz well

Their so cute together

becuase Hinata has liked him since she knew him

and Sakura is starting to like him only because

Sasuke isint there but what happens when she sees him again?

RockX2 chapter 7 . 5/19/2007
OK, look. U r annoying the hell out of me right now. How could u start the best story iv ever read, and just came to a stop for no reason? Not only that, but its been two years since ur last update. But when i look on ur profile, all of your other stories have been updated in the past week or so. Please, from a loyal fan, please, i beg of you, please, if u dont ill start to cut myself at night, and cry myself to please, for the love of everything decent, and true, UPDATE!(please!)
mat chapter 2 . 4/13/2007
no you did not earn a cookie!
Nakasu Malakiel chapter 7 . 1/18/2007
very good, please update soon, and please Narusaku.