Reviews for Dreaming Reality
Pyrinsomniac chapter 2 . 3/25/2005
Good beginning! I'd much rather have a very short, well- written beginning than one drawn out longer than it needs to be. I like your attention to detail and use of descriptive adjectives; you've done well with painting a mental picture with the aforementioned adjectives and combining it with action (small as the action may be.) Body language is important; I'm glad you've realized that.

I liked your first chapter too; it shows you've put intelligent thought into this, and that's refreshing. It helps set the tone nicely.

All in all, an interesting beginning, and one I'm eager to see continued!
Nomorestoriesfromjuniorhigh chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Good so far!
waterlily9 chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
wow.. just, wow..
really, everything about how you describe dreams and your thoughts about them are just so full of emotions and the reader can feel just how intensely you felt about it. It's almost like a poem. very poetic. I really liked it, you MUST continue this! It doesn't really matter if there are "pairings" for this, but do continue.
Lucius sikilmituile chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Wouw! *big,big eyes* Wouw!
Intersting thoughts about sleep, I never saw so many ideas about what we do during our sleep concentated on one text. And what a Text!
Your styl is catching (I don't know if you know what I mean)...
It was simply wonderful to read, and I hope for the next chapter soon to come.
Aure senda, ciao, yours Lucius
Josie chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
This is a really good beginning. Even if it's just for a tory, I think your view on dreams is, gifted. I just want to know what the pairings are for this story. Thank you and Please update soon! This is excellent!