Reviews for Choices to Be Made
WritingRin chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
Um... well, that was pretty interesting. But nothing really happened... yet? "
Crazy-Little-Neko chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
coolio! you rock gurl friend! inuxkag rox meh sox!
snowy chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
okay
lain chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
. good job. & yes im going 2 read all ur inuyasha fics so expect lotsa reviews from me 2day :P - ja
toots chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
This is a good story. all though i can't wait till inuyasha and kagome confess their love for each other. that is going to be SO cute. just dont make him to be like a person who knows what hes doing cause in the real episodes hes shy and doesnt know what hes doing. anyways cant wait till the next chapter comes out. good luck in making it._ ~buh byes
Valese chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
yay! hooray for inuyasha! theyll protect it together! i loved it!
Valese chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
aw! but yes, i believe he deserves it! and hes changed enough that he can be trusted with it *winces* that sounded ean, but seriously in the beginning he wouldnt hav thought twice about turning himself into a full-blooded youkai.
orange-InuYasha chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
wow. deep, lets just say that. ::grin:: i luv this. um...it all makes ense too. but, what happens? will something happen? don't answer. its non of my business. lol. i salute you.
Juusan no Kikyo chapter 2 . 4/26/2004
This is a wonderful story. You've definatly caught Kagome's personality here. And I like Kikyo's ending. Despite what many might think, I want Kikyo's soul to move on to the afterlife. I don't want her to be brought back with the Shikon Jewel. I don't hate her, she's actually one of my favorite characters! I guess that's the reason I want her to move on. I like her.
choco-dor chapter 2 . 3/18/2004
i loved it, but i wish 2 read more, PLZ HURRY AND WRITE MORE!MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT! thanks
Evercool resurrected chapter 2 . 1/28/2004
Aw! So sweet! Liked the last scene with Inuyasha, twas very... like him XD *sucks on a fruit sour* And it was so cute my sour lost some of its pucker-power! XD;; Any way, very short and sweet, and very nicely wrapped up. One of those one shots that deserves to be labeled as a classic
Evercool resurrected chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Aw, it's nice to see fics like this. There's some pretty wild theory writters out there about what would happen after naraku's dead and what kagome and/or Inuyasha does with the jewel. This one is nice and realistic though, and Kagome's POV was done very well.
Brooke chapter 2 . 1/1/2004
...and of course I can totally see Inuyasha being like that at the end. XD Great story as usual, Kelly.
Brooke chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
I love Kagome POVs. She really is a pretty deep character, even if at first she doesn't seem so. I can totally see her thinking all of this at the end of the series.
Abarero chapter 2 . 12/31/2003
My word, you have got to be the best writer of InuYasha himself- I swear. That boy has so many strange traits, all of which you have mastered so well and it's all so believable. I am simply in awe of your perfection when it comes to him.
Once again, Kagome was just as perfect and the way you handled the scene was just wonderfully done. Sweet, yet nervous. Touching, yet a bit uneasy. I could easily see this playing out like a real episode or manga chapter in my mind and that alone means that you've done an awesome job.
Great great job! My words can not express how marvelous this is.