Reviews for Broken Spirit
mandt153 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
good story but this needs a chapter two
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
That' it? Where's the rest of the story?

It was just gettin' good!

Are you goin' to finish this?
BlackHalliwell chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
kool
ditzywaitress chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Aww! How sweet! I loved it! Keep up the good work!
Kalimyre chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Hello, and thanks for reviewing my story, Geek. In return, I've read your story, Broken Spirit. This is an interesting start. I love H/C fics where everyone takes care of Daniel, and it looks like the story is heading that way. Did the teenagers rob Daniel or were they just looking to beat someone up? I hope you continue this story.
Kalimyre
Kitsune Swift chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Hurry up and update... As in yesterday! Please?
I mean it, please?
Kitsune Swift
GreyAB chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Nice start to this story, I am looking forwrad to the rest of it.
shakia chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Wow! Great story! I'd just suggest a change in Sam's sudden mood swing, otherwise I loved it! Put up a new chapter soon please!
Irlanda Anima chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Great start. Can't wait to see what your going to do next. And please don't make me cry anymore, please! I like Daniel being hurt, for some weird reason (probably cause he looks so cute and innocent when he is), but this really made me cry. Keep up the great work!
n chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Why didn't they call the police? Did Daniel injure any of the teenagers during the "fight"? Why was Daniel in the park in the middle of the night? How did he get to Jack's house?
What about a doctor's visit for Daniel?
Lots of questions...pt. 2?
Heart Of The Wizard chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Is that all? No! It's to good to stop now! I love "Jack nice to Danny fics"! Please write more!
brittney
Abby Lockharte Carter chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
its good so far, but as of 19, Daniel is 34. so when the show started in 97, he would have been 32. also, Jack moved after Charlie's death, and the Abydos mission. Sara's the one who still lives in the house. one ?, what was Daniel doing outside at 2 in the morning? or did the attack happen earlier and it just took him hours w/o his glasses to find his way to Jack's house?
Tsuki no Lomelinde chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
It's such a cute story! please keep writing!
Liechtensteinerin chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Why did they attack MY Daniel? No! Can't wait for more! Moments- thats to do with the turning thing isn't it? Is this really your first stargate fic? Its great. Don't make me wait too long for the rest- I need to know what happened to Danny! Soz for the long review btw.
KASEY64 chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
This is good. I love seeing Danny as a victim. I do think that Janet would have een the one to call but I guess Danny would be more comfortable with Sam. I do hope you continue with this . I want to see more.