Reviews for The game we play
DemeRain chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
So sweet! Thanks for sharing.
jay j beatbox chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
omg love it3 but cant find the 5th chapter please help! I must read it!
pinkperson chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
heh. It doesn't seem that pretentious to me so far :P It's actually pretty good (aside from the random author's comments in the story...but some of them are amusing :P).
CC.V.RG chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
I dont know if you are still on fanfiction, but if you are, i would LUV it if you would tell me the finishing chapter of this story! I really luv ayamexshigure-but u r so right when you say there's not enough fans out there (and yet, there seems to be an abundance of hatorixayame...what has the world come to?) This story is so amazingly written (i literally laugh out loud at ur little jokes, so, literally, lol)! I love the plot and dialogue and thoughts, everything (i was actually cheering when hatori yelled at shigure like that! Woohoo!) so again, PLEASE message me the finishing chapter! Please? D
Yoshi333 chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
I love this fic. i have never read a fic with this pairing before but i love it now XD in fact this is the first Fruits Basket fan fic i've reviewed as of yet. o i cant find the fifth chapter, can you tell me where it is please. thanx x
KakashisGirls chapter 4 . 7/19/2006
Oh...my God. The ending...oh the ENDING! To be honest, I actually cried at the last chapter and I sent this to several of my close friends. I loved Hatori's yelling at Shigure too (awesomeness!). The last line was so sweet. I dunno why, but this just captivated me (was it possibly the perfect professional writing?). Genius! To put it bluntly: I LOVED IT!
elitedream chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
I don't even know WHERE to begin! I love your story to pieces, prob even MORE than Aya's infatuation with Gure. (it is possible XD)

Every sentence is written so beautifully, skillfully and contains jokes that amuse me to no end.

And all those fluffy scenes *dramatic lovey sigh*

Though.. I think after reading 3 chapters in a roll (and you of all people would know best how long your fic is *rubs eyes* - btw, the lengthy-ness is just another bonus ) I'm a bit confused. _

From what my semi-consccious mind is telling me, Aya locked himself in the washroom after putting on the dress robe. He then washed his face with cold water, before the nightmare took over. Yet when he woke up, he was beside Shigure?

Then.. how did Aya end up beside Shigure? Cuz Shigure had the key and checked out on how Aya was doing?

T_T;; other than that, gah! I worship you for writing this ff!
elitedream chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
AH! I love your story. So damn descriptive and well written.

*jealous beyond belief*

:D Write more! :D
ephedrine chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Your little comments in between made me giggle in amusement. Your humour is refreshing change from other Furuba fics I've read, even the little things like Ayame worrying about boring the reader is hilarious. I can't wait to read the next chapter, which I'm going to do so now.
Firechibi chapter 4 . 7/2/2005
::Gush:: that was so completely adorable that it isn't even funny. Poor aya, you made me cry. Its so evil to pick on him, but i find my mind runs that way as well. I mean there has to be dark inner reasons to why he is the way he is. If they tell you in the manga i wouldn't know, haven't read it yet. ANyways great fic.
Arius chapter 4 . 6/26/2005
That was just beautiful; an absolute master piece. I eagerly await the last chapter. On that note, Tohru's eyes are this muddy brown/ sometimes blue. (manga wise the latter.) Shigure's eyes are brown while Ayame's are yellow and or golden.
Essenity chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
I'm not usually a AyamexShigure... but I quite enjoyed this. And why is it I have a feeling I've said this before? haha
pheonixalchemist chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
woohoo i added the story and the author(you) to my favorites. woohoo! go aya
Iarejedi chapter 4 . 4/15/2005
This is an awesome story. :D I love it. You're right there aren't enough good stories or very man of all of this awesome couple. They just click. I love them to death. :D You did a great job...but where's the last chapter. *stares fixedly* Aw well even if you don't finish it the story is really good just the way it is. I guess what i'm trying to say is 'awesome story!'
teenyyogini chapter 4 . 4/8/2005
E! _" THAT WAS SO GOOD! But yeah, I sometimes got confused with all the spelling and grammar errors, but I LOVED it overall! E!Yay! This is gonna be added to my fave stories! E! Great concept. I was like "game?", but I get it now. Aww...cuteness! "You win." Aww... This is the first Shigure/Ayame fic I read. E! (Last time, I promise)