Reviews for Butterbur and the King
sirensbane chapter 1 . 3/8
The last line was excellent. I love the idea that Aragorn would eventually come to revisit Bree.
This is so wonderful! Butterbur is perfectly in character! This is certainly one event he will neer forget! :) And I love Aragorn and Arwen's honest and sincere humility! :D
Whispers of the Silver Shadows chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
This is really good. Had me smiling the whole way through.
WhiteMagpie chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Brilliant, truely wonderful, everything was perfect. Really amazing, I cannot praise this enough, its one of the best and most engaging fics I've read in a long time (and I think I've read some good ones). If I could buy you a pint at the Pony I would.
zoe alice chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I love Butterbur's narration of King Strider's visit. Pure gold.
Hallolo chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I love it! Thanks for writing!
SurgicalSteel chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Here on Cuthalion's recommendation - I liked this very much!
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
loved it! the last line made me laugh outloud!
Korora chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
*muchísimo applause*

Excellent fic!
chou-fleur chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I liked how this was written from Butterbur's perspective, I can imagine him talking just like that! I liked this fic a lot, I'm going to read some others of yours now... Cheers!
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Brilliant!

NiRi
RS chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I am so glad to have found this fic. I really enjoyed it. You got Butterbur's speech perfectly. I love the fact that Arwen drinks ale. Will she be smoking pipeweed soon? Care to elaborate on their three day stay at the Pony and make this a longer fic? It is SO GOOD! I will definitely read it!
rabidsamfan chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Aw, that's sweet! I love it. Especially when Arwen asks for ale too.
Psycho Goddess chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
*nances around* Bree story! Bree story! Yes! Errmm, I'm a little excited.
I lvoe teh way you've portrayed Barliman, and all of the characters. Definately somethign I'll reread.
Gentle Hobbit chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
This was really good. I like these "incidental gap fillers" that tell us little bits and pieces about the rest of ME after the War of the Ring. And I liked the way you portrayed Butterbur. I can certainly imagine that he'd have some anxious moments when he recalls how he dealt with Strider in the past...