Reviews for Eowyn Is Dead
Otto's Goat chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
What a rush. Amazing work and quite true to the Eowyn I've envisioned. I'm not much of a reviewer, but can you tell I appreciate this?

Well done!
The Bookbinder's Daughter chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Beautiful. This perfectly captures the emotions she must have been feeling. It's poetic without being flowery and profound without seeming like it's *trying* to be profound.
On another note, you're one of the only authors who can weave the 'Eowyn is a deserter' idea into a story and not seem like they think she should be executed for it. And it's nice to see someone who doesn't characterize her as a whiny Aragorn-obsessed teenager or fearless Xena-clone warrior princess. Thank you for making her *complex*, as Tolkien intended her to be.
cathy chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
... right.. it was a bit strange 'cause she isn't dead exactly.. you know..
Steelsheen chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Whoo! Short, sweet, exhilarating!
You did a very, very good job capturing the feel of the battlefield. Keep writing, or if this is a one-chapter thing... write something else. :P
~steelsheen
Elendraug chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Gorgeous, stunning writing. You captured wonderfully how desperate her actions were, as she thought they may well be her last. The final paragraph is particularly moving and explains the title well, and the ending sentence perfectly draws the story to a close. Excellent job.
~*StarWolf*~