Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Time
silentfan9 chapter 29 . 2/21
OK i just noticed this and all i can think is "WHAT THE F***!? HOW IS THIS PUBLISHED IN 1969 WHEN THE SERIES DIDN'T COME OUT UNTIL A LITTLE UNDER 30 YEARS LATER" seriously what is going on here.
Luqman96 chapter 1 . 2/18
Is this the very first english on this platform, and are you still active on this platform?
SarahAmber chapter 29 . 2/16
Wait what was gonna happen? That's cruel and unusual punishment that cliffhanger
Verdauga chapter 5 . 2/2
I do believe you've just struck a critical blow to my feels...
Verdauga chapter 3 . 2/2
This is already quite an amazing story, and I look forward to reading more of it.
Neese96 chapter 29 . 1/29
Really? Ginny Weasley? I'm sorry I liked the friendship she and Harry were working on but to have them date? I hated that in the book series because it was so damn cliche and seemed like an easy/lazy wrap up on JK's part. The GW character is just so damn trite and I can't stand how shallow in every way the character is portrayed. She doesn't really add to the original books and the story would still be wonderful and magical without her. I love this story you've created but once you put GW in the mix in a more than friends way with HP, my stomach soured. So great job but I don't like GW and this is as far as I go. Thank you for the entertainment though.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 29 . 1/7
Oh man... that cliffhanger though! I can live with it though, I can live with it...
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 23 . 1/7
Chinese restaurants staying open on Christmas Eve? That seems a bit odd to me. I've never known of that being a thing in my area, but then, everyone in my Chinese Community is Christian who celebrates Christmas.

Or they're like me, the athiest weirdo who is forced to take part in the holidays even though it's extremely tiring to be jolly all the time.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 20 . 1/6
omg, the V vaults... genius and makes sense!
Paul Bissell chapter 1 . 1/4
Thought I'd check in an see if you had finished POT.
Please up date your page (Let us know that your still among the living ).
HaMiroKar420 chapter 1 . 1/3
How in the world did you publish this when the internet wasn't around nor was Harry Potter. Hell this site wasn't made until 1998
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 10 . 1/3
Oh shit.

All this time when Dean talks about football, I was thinking of the wrong sport by accident.

Anyway, a gold stag? Interesting. I rather like it.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 8 . 1/2
Twenty push-ups and sit-ups? Boy, if Harry can do that, I need to work on my physical activity. Haven't been able to do a single push-up in years...
4,725 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »