Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Time
Your story is amazing! It has me hooked! Please write another couple of chapters though because it is a hige cliffhanger now and it is irritating me
101olive4u chapter 1 . 4/5
Wow! This is the first Harry Potter Fanfic ever published! And may I say great job!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Rob Anybody chapter 10 . 3/16
What a thief!

'I plan on making anonymous donations to the building manager..'

The manager would just pocket the money. Harry has stolen the apartments, their rental income and associated utilities from the investors/owners. To make things right he has to buy the whole building. Even if he's okay being a thief then what happens when he wants to leave? Wouldn't someone notice that their strangely unprofitable real estate investment has suddenly gained a new floor?
kelwin chapter 6 . 3/10
only thing I did not like in this chapter is harry taking a look through the girls clothing. they are there for a reason and him thinking of maybe seeing her a few times just because of what he saw under her clothes. it was a gift he was given to help him be safe not look through peoples clothes.
ryencoke chapter 29 . 3/8
Gahhhhh...wow a 7 year cliffie...way to add the suspense...ehehehehehe

Great story Ross. It's unfortunate that you had to stop writing but those 29 chapters were amazing. This will always be a story I come back to and re-read every now and then. I checked to see if anyone had adopted it but couldn't find anything. It is a story I will rec whenever I hear someone looking for this type of story.

Hope you are well and hope you are safe.
ryencoke chapter 20 . 3/7
*lightbulb over head* ah I get it now...wow that was very clever
StrengthAndHonour chapter 3 . 2/22
Two things: my name's Ross , too, so I like this already. And the only bad thing is 'Potter Manner'. Should be Manor... But 99% perfection mate
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 20 . 2/18
It has been loads of years since you last updated, and in all likelihood won't see this, or will not care, but i would like to say a couple of things about your writing anyway.

First off, if we see it objectively, it is great. Almost no mistakes at all, great dialogues, nice plot so far. The problem is, that you are way too descriptive. It really is a double edged sword, so while some people enjoy it, others do not. You describe details of things we are not interested in ( i.e. what Harry had for lunch, what colour his undershirt is, how many potions he brewed in his lab in a specific day) . It makes people (or am i the only one?) skip paragraphs.

Second, continuity. No, i am not complaining about the lack of thereof, quite the opposite, i believe you have overdone it. It looks like you feel the need to describe every single aspect of the hero's day, even at the cost of repetitiveness. An example: unless i remember incorrectly, you mention Harry' s training quite a lot of times, just because it is part of his daily routine. You could really skip it, and the readers will notice the effects of his training anyway when he kicks some DE ass. So, a really good tip would be to sacrifice some continuity, and keep things more interesting.

A last point, and this is personal opinion again. Dialogues liven up the story. A lot. There are many parts where you skip them in favor of saying ' X and Y discussed about this and decided about that' , or something in those lines. Replace it with dialogue, and you have your readers way more interested, and in tether with the story. ( An example of that: his date with Amber, most of it took place in third person. It really looks bland like that. )

Nonetheless, just because i mentioned 3 weaknesses, it does not mean that i did not enjoy this fic. Judging from the 20 chapters that i read, it is a good one. Good luck with your writing or whatever you do in the future.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 13 . 2/17
Once we go past chapter 10, the story improves dramatically, since there is finally some plot advancement and interesting happenings. Good job so far.
PandaEyedDetective chapter 29 . 2/16
Wow, how the holy hades did you get FF to say this was published in 1970? Damn I'm really curious now, guessing either hacking or some kinda glitch... Or you're the Doctor (or the Master, or the Rani, or Romana *continues listing Time Lords and Ladies*)
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 9 . 2/16
Good writing. But, so far, it is as if you have taken all of the HP cliches in a checklist and fullfilling them one by one. Extensive Gringotts visit? (Remembering Griphook' s name and getting a credit card is a must) Check. Over 9k words describing pointless shopping? Check. Magic trunk with 100 compartments and living quarters? Check. Well, the tattoo business was a bit more original actually.

The detail you have put in the house Harrry is building is too much, and i doubt most people would be interested, unless they have a decoration fetish. It is not that bad honestly, your descriptions are quite good, but it is way too much. Did i mention that it is way too much? :D

Despite the afforementioned issues, i still find the story quite interesting (Thanks to your writing skills mainly, action wise nothing much has happened yet) . If the pace picks up, i am certain that the rest of the fic will be great.
Racheal94 chapter 29 . 2/12
Dude! You disappeared! I was really enjoying this story :/ Wished that you had finished it.
EMERALD EMPIRES chapter 1 . 2/12
One question.

Why is the publish date in 1969?
NarglesAreBehindIt chapter 29 . 2/11