Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Time
BlazeStryker chapter 23 . 7/4
Rocky Horror. I feel for Remus having to explain the crowd participation..

Trying to remember which Arnie movie that was. As it was more than one woman and there were car chases, I lean toward Commando.
BlazeStryker chapter 17 . 7/4
Soooooo.. when it's going to come out Draco's stolen Harry's Firebolt?
BlazeStryker chapter 11 . 7/4
There's one type of wizard that can use legilimency on a werewolf.. a werewolf.

I daresay the resulting mental struggle would be a dominance battle. Knowing Fenrir, the only thing stopping him from doing that to rule his pack even more would be lack of knowledge of the art.
BlazeStryker chapter 10 . 7/4
I find it ironic that Seth was given an Egyptian name.

It's generally agreed that the ancient Egyptian wizard-priests of Harry Potter's world were the ones to break ground in soul magic. The legends of sectioning the soul by attribute and preservation in the old cosmology lends itself well to such matters as the Horcrux, and the Soul-eater (Dementor) is a fitting survival effort, complete with consequences.

The dark wizards that did this clearly lost touch with their humanity, then turned against their own as arrogance grew. (Incidentally, Tom Riddle did plan on being a soul-eater before further refining the Horcrux notion through using multiples.. witness the Diary.) With more souls devoured, individuality and personality have since been lost in time like dust in a sandstorm.
fraewyn chapter 29 . 6/18
This is a Great fic!
But I'm guessing after 8 years, there's nothing coming up soon? Lol
amr56 chapter 9 . 6/16
I keep waiting for an explanation of how Harry paid for his new home. But I don't think there is one, is there? He just stole a whole floor of an apartment building. Just because the manager doesn't remember it doesn't mean it was never built. They should be getting money for rent, but won't because of Harry. I don't like Harry as a thief. I like how he's standing up to dumbledore though.
Great chapter and story. It's June 10th 2015. When is the next chapter coming? Curious minds want to know please. Can't wait to read more.
Mitchel chapter 29 . 6/8
Hi RossWrock,

Its been 8 years since you last updated this fic and I suppose that its safe to say that you won't be finishing it anytime soon. As you've said, you've lost interest and life has changed. I don't hold that against you in any way- I've gone through similar shifts myself.

I have a request (if you even read this comments still), could you upload your story outlines, I'd love to see where you were going with this, even if its in bullet point form.

Best Regards, and thanks for the hours well spent :)
Netchka3 chapter 25 . 6/8
I love Christmas prezzies. :)
Netchka3 chapter 23 . 6/8
Another great chapter. Why would Harry start forgetting to do his practice all of a sudden and so many days in a row?
Netchka3 chapter 21 . 6/7
Another great chapter. :)
Netchka3 chapter 19 . 6/7
Great chapter.
bellalib chapter 7 . 6/5
Dumbledore is a pile of doggie pooh... He and Snape are right up there with Voldemort! They need to go the way of the dodo bird...
Netchka3 chapter 17 . 6/5