Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Time
n-neptune chapter 29 . 5/10
I understand that you haven't updated this story in years, but to this day it remains one of my favorites and I hope you will either continue posting someday. Or at least give a summary of what the rest of the story would have been.
coolsilver chapter 1 . 5/5
Reviewer Coletta is some sick, sick fucker.
tatis chapter 29 . 5/3
love it
Jces999 chapter 29 . 4/25
Ch 29 - what a cliffhanger to end on & not update since 2017! I hope your muse returns soon for this story, as it would be such a shame for it to be abandoned - it’s got so much potential . Thank you for your excellent writing .
Accidental Genius 354 chapter 1 . 4/21
Wait a second. I am really confused about this. FF says that this fic was published in 1969. But J. wrote the very first book in the Harry Potter series (Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone) in NINETEEN NINETY-SEVEN. That's almost THIRTY YEARS before the first book was published! And wasn't even around back then! It was founded in 1998, WAY after 1969. What is going on here? Well, I've got a few theories. Either: 1. The website glitched REALLY badly, 2. You're a 12 year old hacker, or 3. You are a time traveler who wasted the chance to change history, and decided to troll us all instead. Now I know that last theory sounds crazy, but look at the title. What do you think? Does it make sense now? However, the 2nd theory has the most merit. Anyone with more than 5 brain cells can see why.
Nick Coletta chapter 29 . 3/18
After I went back in time to rape and murder young boys, I also took my *ahem* time to screw the dating of this fan fiction story.
Screwing with your heads isn't as satisfing as screwing crying boys in their arises but you take want you can get away with.
Oh and I'm stuck in my home country because of coronavirus and feds can't me. Go ahead and report that you snitches.
eccentricess chapter 5 . 3/18
Nooo!
And Harry just bought the healing spells book. Surely he would have looked in that to try and heal Hedwig.
Anyway, that's the end of it for me. Hedwig is my favourite character.
There is a strange bug in your story marling it ad published in 1969!
Nice work tho you said you wouldnt take years to update and has been almost a decade and half since last one. I am sad there maybe i wont now the end u envisioned to this. But thank you for all u shared
TennysonPoet chapter 1 . 3/15
Please sir can I have some more?
Eagle-Eyes chapter 29 . 3/9
Wonderful story... but must you leave such a cliffhanger...

Keep writing as life allows
This is by far, one of the most well done and well written fanfiction‘s I have ever read. With his great storylines and good usage of knowledge and skill writing, it is a bummer it was discontinued. I am going to check your other stories and see if they are as good. Happy writings!
A fan fiction lo chapter 26 . 2/2
OMG the last paragraph! At first it didn’t register what I was reading then I read it again and thought maybe it had something to do with the Weasley twins but then I read the author note. Great job I love the story so far.
gentledove2 chapter 26 . 1/30
Why didn't Harry tell Sirius what he did to his mother's portrait and what Dobby did to Kreacher?
abradabra chapter 1 . 1/26
when are you updating again?
How can this be written in 1969?
4,838 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »