Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Time
blcoachmac chapter 29 . 5/1
Will this ever be finished? It is awesome!
Nicholas Coletta chapter 1 . 5/1
How is this published in 1970
After I went back in time to rape and murder all those young boys, I also took my *ahem* time to screw the dating of this fan fiction story.
Screwing with your heads isn't as satisfing as screwing crying boys in their asses but you take want you can get away with.
Oh and I'm no longer stuck in my home country because of coronavirus and authorities can't get me. Go ahead and report that you snitches!
blcoachmac chapter 13 . 4/30
I know this is many years after you wrote this but it is one of my favorites! I also like novel length stories so if you ever check these reviews please send me a list of some of them!
UnknownReader2001 chapter 5 . 4/30
Harry should be really, and I mean REALLY thankful for all the dealings he did that day. I wouldnt be surprised if he died a meaningless death because he let Burkes point his wand at him and cast a spell, for all we knos Burkes couldve casted the killing curse, not to mention he also drunk a potion he knew nothing about and that too recently brewed by Burkes, I actually hoped the potion he drunk was poisoned just to show him how stupid he is. Oh, Burkes couldve also trapped him under there if he chose to. I know I'm paranoid but surely he wouldnt trust Burkes with his life?! Other than that, the story is going wonderfully, except for the incident with Hedwig, that is.
UnknownReader2001 chapter 2 . 4/30
Did u just wrote a whole chapter about Harry riding the Knight Bus?! Btw, your attempt on British accent is really good, atleast to me but I'm not British myself so idk if it really is good.
blcoachmac chapter 5 . 4/29
Two words... time turner!
blcoachmac chapter 4 . 4/29
18 years after you posted and it's still a good read!
blcoachmac chapter 2 . 4/29
Like this Harry can be more bloody deliberate and deadly!
KuramKitsunea chapter 29 . 4/29
I read your profiles bio. I’m hoping that you stay true to your word and one day post the next chapter. Also the navy huh? I just finished my 3 years in the army myself and I declined re-enlisting since I’m dead tired and my hairline pulled a no show on me from stress.
Curious king chapter 1 . 3/18
I’d just like to know how the heck this was published in even a thing then? Was Harry Potter even a thing then? Was the internet even a thing then?! This has to be an error or something right?
Charlesdalby chapter 29 . 3/16
Great story, hope to hear more !
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 3 . 3/11
“ Please transfer 300,000 galleons to Arthur and Molly Weasley's family vault, along with this letter. ”

cringe. Dropped.
jiromanawari chapter 3 . 1/28
it's MANOR not manner. THEN not than. jesus
Adam Michael Daw chapter 27 . 1/21
Didn't love this chapter. Moody HP doesn't do it for me.
baldy ferretov chapter 1 . 12/27/2021
we know Draco
So here's a little antidote we found to endless despicable shipping of Harry & some ponce named something like Darco Maljoy.
[originally posted by some anonymous person from Connecticut on a subreddit in 2017]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- January 1994 -
"AARRGHH!" Malfoy woke with a start, sweat covering his whole body.
A dream - no a fucking nightmare! - like no other he'd ever had before! Cuddling Potter! Fancying Potter! Squeezing Potter's bum! SHAGGING POTTER! He needed to owl his mother and organise a mind healer to meet him in Hogsmead this coming weekend. Fortunately it was only two days, but still.
He briefly considered if some potion or a substance had been slipped to him at dinner? Unlikely as the house elves would never allow it. He knew better than to ask Snape for any assistance. Chalk it up to experience and to NEVER tell his father was best way to go.

Despite multiple sessions with various mind healers, Malfoy could not throw off the recurring series of intense dreams until end of that school year.
He'd ended up a nervous wreak as even Pomfrey's endless use of more & more powerful dreamless sleep potions refused to work. They were vivid, detailed, varied and oh so bloody realistic!
He was listless, irritable, hardly slept and failed half his end of year exams. It had taken most of his father's influence, calling in multiple favours and a fifty thousand galleon contribution to the schools muggleborn education fund to keep him with his year mates. Having to repeat a year would mean so much loss of face, as to be social suicide in Slytherin political circles.
That rage in his father's face - and him snapping his cane in half! - when stood in headmaster's office as Dumbledore exceeding politely suggested that muggle fund donation, would never leave him. IF this continued next year, he'd find himself at Durmstrang before christmas.

As it was he expected extreme punishments from father during two month summer holidays. And of course Lucius Malfoy's punishments were nothing to laugh at. While nowhere near as pain inducing or sadistic as his aunt's infamous rages, the prospect of facing those subtle paternal tortures made his blood run cold. Not going to the Quidditch world cup was just for starters he soon found...
It was ALL POTTER'S FAULT! But the Gryffindor had ignored him since before that first dream. He couldn't imagine that stinking scarhead keeping silent if he had been involved in any way? Mudblood bitch Granger wouldn't break the rules like that and Weasel was too stupid to accomplish anything so subtle.

Draco's problems disappeared during July and August at Malfoy Manor, but returned with avengeance after arriving back at Hogwarts. He was packed off to the Scandinavian school before beginning of October & never saw the other schools arrive for for the Triwizard tournament.
Lack of rest, disorientation and nerves caused him to vomit spectacularly on arrival by portkey. That had been quite an ominous start to his new placement at the institute. With the headmaster and most of the best older students departing not long after to Hogwarts, most of remaining pupils & staff largely ignored him. After that it didn't really get terribly better.

It took a further eight damnable months to become free of those accursed dreams of being with Potter, kissing Potter, marrying Potter, HAVING POTTER'S BABIES and afterwards he never worked out where these perverse visions came from?
He had a extremely mediocre academic career at Durmstrang and left England for good after he graduated. The certainty of humiliation by bumping into any of his former Hogwart's schoolmates coloring his choice. Him going bald at twenty also didn't help matters - he put that down to stress of his father being chucked in Azkban and losing more than three quarters of Malfoy fortune in Ministry fines & reparations. Living in Austria he found some success as an exotic potions and powders trader. He never had any desire to marry, as any sexual contact with others made him picture Potter's face as they were in throws of passion. Those green eyes filled with potent lust! Eeep! And of course those flashbacks were even worse when he COULDN'T see Potter's face...

Voldemort's feeble attempt to return in 2041 was crushed by The Order of the Eternal Phoenix and Dumbledore's Legacy muggleborn group's Horcrux neutralizing charms & counter curses: Harry Potter's soul fragment having been removed years earlier at St. Mungo's under supervision of Hermione Granger-Weasley and her daughter Rose Longbottom.

The Boy Who Lived gaining closure & revenge by frying the so called 'Dark Lord' with a Muggle thermal lance was a final insult to Tom Jr. As Harry turned it on Riddle's limbless body, it was rumoured the screams could be heard from outside the Shrieking Shack to other side of Hogwarts.

Draco Malfoy passed away from a particularly nasty strain of dragon pox in his ninety third year. Bald, wrinkled, bent and with sunken features, his remains could've been mistaken for a very tall house elf. Only two extremely distant relatives attended his funeral, and then that was mainly to see if he'd left them any gold. It was not to be, as what little he owned was eaten up by providing him with medical care in those last few sad years.

(Fred and George's replacement of Draco's haircream with one of their more 'potent products' was never detected. They smirked for weeks when the blonde ferret unknowingly packed up two full tubs when he left for Durmstrang!
It was only revealed in 2136 at reading of the late Fred's will. Their nine hundred relatives and friends filling the Brighton & Hove Quidditch stadium pissed themselves laughing for almost an hour at the revelation! Harry Potter had to be taken into a New St. Mungo's ward for the strain on his elderly chest, but recovered in a couple of days. For generations to come wizards, witch's & even muggles would go out of their way to taunt a large portrait of Lucius and his son, which still hung in a quite corner of the Ministry atrium. Icing on cake of this would often be portrait Draco hurling obscene insults back or breaking down in hysterical sobbing - which incited portrait Lucius to snear & smack him across the back of the head!)

Many thanks to whoever came up with this - you're a total legend to render such hilarity!
4,899 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »