Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Time
Rajat7 chapter 3 . 7/20
I can't read more of this
Rajat7 chapter 2 . 7/20
The beginning is like many of the other such fics I have read but atleast he has got the time turner from DOM rather than from Knockturn.I mean how can only he and no one else can even find the shop or think of asking for it and they will just give it away how come he can wear sunglasses and has no need of glasses?
gleefan2009 chapter 29 . 7/10
love it please write more
ScarletNight chapter 1 . 7/2
Wow you've been posting for a loong time, Huh? *laughs*
Published December 31st 1969, before internet and Harry Potter. Are you a god?
ifctbmaker chapter 29 . 6/6
This was the best Harry on his own and hates Dumbledore fan fiction I've ever read. And while there was too much detail in some parts, it was overall very good. Plz update soon. I know you're life is hectic, but I want you know that people love your work and want to see more.
Dr1zzy chapter 29 . 6/5
Great story to bad you never finished it but it was good while it lasted
Dr1zzy chapter 20 . 6/5
Smart move with the cash ! Good ch
Dr1zzy chapter 15 . 6/5
Bloody brilliant ! The way you handled Snape
Dr1zzy chapter 10 . 6/5
Great freaking story so far author wow take a bow
Vzva chapter 29 . 5/29
Why aren't you continuing?
It's my favorite story.
Happy 10 years since last update.
Well i'm certainly impressed that you managed to publish this in 1969 lol. Also congrats for being the first to post a story in the category considering there are now 750k
Anaya chapter 29 . 2/17
OMG! I have so loved this story. I hope you get a chance to write more!
Anaya chapter 14 . 2/11
Can you let me be your editor and edit this? No offense, but there are a lot of mistakes that take a reader's mind off of the text and onto the problems. I hope you agree! I promise the only thing I would do would be to fix the problems.

Anaya