Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Time
girlwholived- Haley Potter chapter 29 . 7/10
It's been nine years. Please update, I love this story.
I am absolutely fan of the fact that this fanfic got time travel components, and it's publication date is 1st January 1970 (which is way before the publication of the first book)

Seems like Harry is not the only one having fun with his time turner
Where's the rest? This was doing so well
ladydiva554 chapter 1 . 6/6
why does it say the story started in 1970, is this is a bug or...
SimiGirl chapter 29 . 6/5
Do you have any plans to finish this fic? I originally read this years ago, and found it among my old bookmarks on an older laptop and find myself enjoying it just as much. I do hope you finish it, despite the Harry Potter craze having died down.
quinipissa479 chapter 29 . 5/31
Great story. I hope there will be more as this story cant be left with such a twisted ending.
What if he died in the navy so he can't post anymore...
don't quit there damn it
I think he knew every time someone said something the same tired shit I trust him
olgatrokhova1987 chapter 29 . 5/29
I really loved this fic. It's been a great read, I could hardly tear myself away from it! It's full of action and adventure while being full of insight into characters' minds. I enjoyed the parts about Harry and Ginny's oblivious flirring as well! It was nice without being oveely shippy. I hope this fic'll be updated and won't be abandoned like many other stories. From what I've read in the last chapter, Bellatrix and Wormtail are in for a nasty surprise!
quinipissa479 chapter 20 . 5/26
That was a good chapter. Especially taking money from Crabb and Goyle family. Those two deserve what is coming to them. To think they have no idea there dads are locked away in a cell inside Harry trunk in Gryffindor Tower.
quinipissa479 chapter 18 . 5/26
This is started to be a really good story. Setting up the weight room for the team was a great idea and having it being a portrait is an interesting place seeing that end the earlier Harry Potter games for the ps1 there was a hidden room behind a portrait.
quinipissa479 chapter 6 . 5/24
This is starting to be a great story. I like how you turned Hedwig into a phoenix. I know I read another story with that happening just don't know the name. Harry with tattoos makes me think of a line in one of the books about a tattoo everyone said Harry had.
HarryxGinnyPercyxAnnabeth4ever chapter 29 . 5/19
This story is amazing and I've read it more than once. Is it ever going to be finished? It is almost cruel to leave it like this.
mummacass chapter 29 . 5/12
I wish you'd continue on with this story
4,665 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »