Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Time
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 7/11
Amazing story, wish you were able to complete it.
Myketje chapter 1 . 7/3
I love it! please update!
Guest millie chapter 29 . 6/16
Please update your story i can't wait to see what you will write next
TakemyKryptonite chapter 1 . 6/16
Of all the cliffhangers to leave us at! Beautiful story my friend!
NoDabsAllowed chapter 29 . 5/27
Wow. This is definitely the best HP fanfic I’ve ever read. HOLY CRAP this is awesome. You write the characters pretty darn well, and you’ve done many great things with them. It’s a very well-written story. A good example would be how you dealt with Ron- in his and Harry’s conversation, he had a reasonable point, and was acting mature about it and explaining things well. I don’t like overpowered-Harry stories, but in this one, he’s not OP at all- he still has problems, he still gets captured and hurt, he still has to plan things now and take risks, and things don’t always go in his favor. Harry’s choices are true to his character. I can’t put in to words just how amazing this story is, and I strongly implore you to complete it. Maybe it’s been over a decade (jeez) but please, fulfill your promise- this is AWESOME! And you can’t just leave us at a cliffhanger like that, c’mon...
LoneTraveler chapter 17 . 5/25
I think a good amount of detail to write a Quidditch game is a good thing. A lot of writers would just skim over it, which is worse than too much detail. I think you gave us a proper amount. It was a good dramatic match; I really got into the game.
Rita chapter 1 . 5/9
1970? Really? Go home, FanFiction, you're drunk
Ada1229 chapter 10 . 5/6
Uh...I'm sorry Albus but your definition of "abused" must be completely and totally different from mine. In my opinion forcing a child to sleep in a cleaning supply and shoe closet under the stairs is ABUSE! "Not exactly feeding him enough" is ABUSE! Calling him "Freak" and "boy" instead of his actual name is ABUSE! Denying him even the most basic love and care is ABUSE! So, Albus, what exactly DO you consider abuse if none of those things fit your description of abuse?
ririmreader chapter 1 . 5/3
1970? pfftt hahahaha
GenevaTheGreat chapter 1 . 4/24
How the hell was this posted in 1970?
hiserd59 chapter 13 . 4/15
Wow, you really like to hear yourself talk! You actually put more in here that wasn't related to the story than that was. Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back!
Erielaw chapter 29 . 4/6
Has this story been abandoned? It’s been an interesting twist on independent Harry.
carrinette chapter 29 . 4/3
It's a beautiful fanfic ! Thank you very much !
Will we ever have the pleasure of reading more ? Pity !
silentfan9 chapter 29 . 2/21
OK i just noticed this and all i can think is "WHAT THE F***!? HOW IS THIS PUBLISHED IN 1969 WHEN THE SERIES DIDN'T COME OUT UNTIL A LITTLE UNDER 30 YEARS LATER" seriously what is going on here.
Luqman96 chapter 1 . 2/18
Is this the very first english on this platform, and are you still active on this platform?
4,738 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »