Reviews for The Tangled Web We Weave
Sailor Louisa chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
I LOVEEEEE IT PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Lady-Slytherin-Snape chapter 3 . 3/24/2006
intresting
angel313 chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
Please update on this story. I really like it and I can't wait for the next chapter. This is really good.
ElvenSailorGirl chapter 3 . 2/17/2005
God, It's been so long... I had to re-read the entire thing to remember what was going on. BUt with that said.. I like the chapter it's good. I had no clue what you were talking about when you said that Chance was familiar, and when it came to it I knew why... the cable channel I watched on dropped the show before that season. But in any case I love it still, it mades me laugh so much when I saw Usagi thought of Mordor being a person... And Mamoru's reaction is great. I can so see him saying that.

About my last review:

I had just wondered if you were crossing canons... you know because important book events have no place in the movie timeline. I prefer book fics but, at least you're not crossing the 2 timelines so it'll be alright.
Kiki Smythe chapter 3 . 2/10/2005
Dude! I LOVE this! _; Adding you.
sailorveggie chapter 3 . 2/8/2005
Yay this story is is usagi gunna b paired with?

SV
Flame Ivy Moon chapter 3 . 2/6/2005
cool.
Serene Lunar Echo chapter 3 . 2/6/2005
yeah it has been a long timed since you updated. I changed my name it used to be sailorsunandchildofthesun. So this was a great chapter. I want to know what happened to frodo. Write another chapter soon, and please make sure that you update soon, as in not a year. :) smile
koldy chapter 3 . 2/6/2005
kol
Silverpaws chapter 2 . 2/6/2005
Whoa an update i remeber reading this quite a while ago. But it's still good.
angelwings6117 chapter 3 . 2/5/2005
haha, no problem. but you know, it's been so long that i had to go back and re-read my review because i couldn't remember saying that. *cough cough*. hahaha. but i'm glad you got around to writing this chapter and i'm really proud of how well you're keeping usagi in character. no sudden transformation into a responsible heroine, no over-the-top ditziness; it's very good. the little bits of humor you add in are well-placed and very cute. wondering about one thing, if a little gold string fell out of the little silver string and landed on the floor, wouldn't that have meant that mamoru disappeared into oblivion? was it just a little piece of a string that symbolized only their union? update soon!
Sailor Ronin Usa-chan chapter 3 . 2/5/2005
you bad egg! *swats* you know I kind of had a suspicion on who it was this chapter when you announced we sort of already knew her... *swats again* bad mouto-chan! Bow and repent!

.~ hehe... anyway, cute chapter! I really kind of wish more had happened... a chapter with too much Mamoru in it seems kind of slow to me... *pokes at the mass of plot-killing that is Mamoru*

;; so good job, and keep it up, ne?
Spark the Clairvoyant chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
Fun! I wuv it! Hilarious!
Sunshine Fia chapter 2 . 6/20/2004
Huh! I thought I already reviewed for this fic since I read who knows how long ago! Anyhoo...this is going to be a good fic by the looks of it, and if I may ask, since Usagi's not going to end up with Mamoru, may she end up with either Legolas or Eomer? Since all the rest of the men are either gone or taken. Well sorry for the long waited review, though you probably weren't actually waiting for mine. *cough* Well...hope to see the um...2nd chapter soon?
Saiyajin-Neko chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
This is such a good story, i can't wait till the next chap, please update again soon.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »