Reviews for Initiation
Smallprint chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
You updated, you updated, you updated *yay* *yay* [does happy dance].
So, about the story...
A little short. I know it's actually quite long, but it is too short because want to read more! I am VERY happy you are revisiting the Wolf Pack saga anyway, because that is fandabbydoobylous and whatever- I don't really know what I'm typing anymore. :)
Oh yes, about the chapter...
A good start :) Definitely makes the reader want to know more, even if it isn't one of your signature cliff hangers. I can't wait til you update, and if I didn't already have you on my Favourite authors list i would be adding you right now. Ta-ta,
Aud (cooler than Audrey- oh so sophisticated mwah mwah).
Mrs Sirius chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Hello darling! I've read this story about five times but evidently my computer doesn't like submitting reviews properly! So here we go again: 1.) contains Slash warning- always a good start to any story. 2.)Remus was sat in his lap- another good feature in any story 3.) Sirius is innocent! YAY! And while we're on the subject: NOT DEAD! Yippee! 4.)He's a astronomy teacher- this is very clever 5.) Harry's an animagus. Excellent.
So in other words I like it a lot.
One teensy-tiny thing, though. I think 'Initiation'is a better title. Not that I'm suggesting you listen to me or anything. I just think 'Initiation'is a very clever-sounding word.
Anyway, lots of love, LadyBush.
Go to this website- 'The Boyfriend of the Week' thing is kind of amusing: .com
Sheep The adventurer chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
This good. Very good. Baa. Sirius and Remus are sweet!
zimo chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
i'm sure i've read this before... didn't you email this to me (or part of it) about 6months ago? Oh well... good, interesting, au. What more can i say? :)
*Be proud to have been reviewed by the wondrous collective that is Zimo... and a tiny bit of Roz.*
Lady Potter Grim chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Really good! Please continue! Do Sirius' initation mabye and Harry's transformation perhaps.
gem chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
you should continue
Jewelclaw Lady of Wind chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
I'm glad you're making a sequel to Joining a Wolf Pack. I loved that story and was hoping you would continue it. And now that it seems that you have, I can't wait for you to get the next chapter out. I want to know when Harry turns into the wolf, and what happens next.
NOW WHERE WAS I SHE-WOLF chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
DAMN COMPUTER CUT ME OFF WHILE I WAS GIVING YOU A REVIEW!
NOW I HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN!
AND IT WAS TO LONG TO START FROM THE BEGINING!
NOW WHERE WAS I FROM MY LAST REVIEW THAT WAS NOT EVEN GIVIN?
ANYWAYS THIS FIC WAS REALLY GOOD!BUT DON'T EVER MAKE ME WAIT FOR A SEQUEL THAT LONG AGAIN!
AND...OH BLOODY HELL AND BACK!THIS IS DIFFENETLY NOT WHAT MY LAST REVIEW WAS!
I MUST KILL THIS DAMN COMPUTER!
...AFTER I DO THIS REVIEW ER I MEAN FINNISH IT*GLARES AT THE COMPUTER THAT MEANS GREAT PIAN AND DEATH WILL BE COMING* *COMPUTER COWERS AND RUNS AWAY LIKE THE GREAT COWARD IT IS!*
HEY I NEVER TOLD THE ATHUOR TO UPDATE IMMEDIETLY
AND I HAVE TO MAKE-YOU-SUFFER-THEN-KILL-YOU-YOU-STUPID-COMPUTER!
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3