Reviews for Another time, another place
sabrina chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
hell...oops! I would'nt leave the ship for James. lol Ship is more interesting plus I guess I'm more of a Tomboy. I do wish your women where a bit more brave or stronger. Does that make sense? Other then that I really enjoy your writting. Write you soon to be famous romance writer you :)
Sabrina chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Ani Sparrow you should write a romance novel or E novel! I'll love to buy a book that you have written. :) I've enjoyed reading a couple of your stories so far. And have a great feeling about this one!
Roslyn the great chapter 23 . 6/25/2008

Not Mr Gibbs!

What did he ever do to you?

I guess I'll keep reading any way because I love the story and you write so well

but why?
Snuffles-sweetie chapter 61 . 12/4/2007
i luved this story! and this ending..i cried..alot...luved it!
Captain Jaclyn chapter 61 . 5/19/2007
I usually don't review, but couldn't help it! This story was so good, though i do think it may have been better to cut it into three shorter stories. The ending was so sad, I almost cried. Awesome way to tie everything up though. I hope you continue writing PotC stories! You had everyone perfectly in character, except Murtogg and Mullroy, because I don't think they could have been premoted (not the most intelligent people, and Norrington doesn't seem to like them). Didn't matter though, awesome story, my favorite ever!
Mean titan chapter 4 . 10/29/2006
spifftastic so far
JenJen018 chapter 61 . 9/24/2006
OH MY GOD, Ani! This was a fabulous story :) I cried during this last chapter, I must say. How perfect! Thanks for a wonderful story.
blossomlite chapter 15 . 9/22/2006
LOL! such a great story, I'm loving every second of it! But I unfortunately do have to get some sleep so I'll continue reading tomorrow...where I'll be well rested to enjoy more of Jack Sparrow *drool*...*wipes it away hastily* lol, kiddin! (not) :-P

Sauruna chapter 61 . 2/5/2006
Be-a-utifull! I've read it in one go, this is a review for all the chapters!really bloody good story!
Richgal chapter 61 . 12/1/2005
Poor Jack, though I'm sure he died in the way he would want to have died.

I must say, I sat on my arse for three hours straight wanting to finish this story. As I told my sister, you are my favorite POTC, and quite possibly my favorite fanfiction author.

And a warning, now that I've finished reading this, I will be bugging you to update the story with Celia very, very often. :-)
CaptainTish chapter 61 . 11/6/2005
That was lovely.

All in all, well done! Now please update that new story of yours, savvy!
CaptainTish chapter 56 . 11/6/2005
Just letting you know, I'm still here, and enjoying the story. Love the reunion between Will and Bill. Everything seems to be working out good. It even seems as if Maddy and Elizabet are getting along now!
CaptainTish chapter 49 . 11/6/2005
Esme is totally awesome. I'm glad she's going to Freetown, she'll be near Will and Elizabeth there.
CaptainTish chapter 32 . 11/6/2005
Hey, just wanted to let you know I haven't abandoned you. This is a 60 chapter fic, I can't review EVERY chapter. It would slow down my reading considerably!
CaptainTish chapter 6 . 11/3/2005
Uh-oh, seems things aren't working out so well between Will and Elizabeth. That's too bad.

That's all for now. This is a 60-chapter fic - gotta pace myself! And PotC is on TV. I have it on DVD, so I don't need to watch it with commercials, but I'm kinda hoping they'll show a trailer for PotC 2.