Reviews for Christmas With the Dirty Pair
keiman and kei chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
OK I know that authors don't usually write reviews and this isn't realy a review either. I was just browsing through the Lovely Angels list of 49 fanficcys and I discovered that of all of them here at 6 I have the most completed tales? Many authors begin a tale and then get the dreaded 'writer's block' syndrome. Instead of looking for help they usually either begin another or worse yet quit writing altogether! Here at ff net we have a remedy though- Beta Readers. Folks like me who recall how difficult creating is stand ready to assist you with anything you may be having problems solving. Either post to the Beta Anonymous forum or the Writer's Block forum for assistance. If you like since I seem to have written the most Angelic tales here (My first in 2003 and the latest is ongoing and the only one not yet completed) please feel free to either PM me (keiman and kei) or direct email me at

keiman0 or

Many of these tales need only a smattering of TLC to resurrect them from the dead files in the Authors' Graveyard. My heart pains me to see so much good talent being wasted when with a little determination and help at least half of these fanficcys could easily have 'Complete' added to them. Then the authors could start again and maybe even be inspired to continue their tales or begin anew yet again. Well that is my ni (two) yen for today. How about it guys & ladies? Another try for the old Keiman eh?- Jack McElwee/keiman and kei
keiman and kei chapter 189 . 5/20/2013
This is an open letter to readers of any or all of my works here:

Christmas/DP; Angel Wings; Galactic Treasure Hunt; Angelic Pyramid; Yuri's AD 2255 Christmas Carol; Trucks In Space

Many of you posted reviews here at mostly good but a few bad although no flames at all so I was inspired to go on despite the fact that there were no new reviews after Christmas until Trucks when I got one quite clearly a mistake. The reviewer was obviously reviewing an entirely different ff from my own. The refs were to stuff I had never heard of at all!

I encourage you to R/R/S away OK read/review/suggest anything you like here at and do remember to sign your reviews by logging in or we cannot reply to them directly. Of course we can reply to you via PM only but it's the thought that counts folks.

I want to thank each and every one of you for taking time out of your busy schedules to write a review about Christmas for me. Now how about letting us hear what ya thought of the other 5 and before anyone asks- hai there will be a seventh tale to our saga of the 3WA babes! BTW K & Y really DO like each other but they just would not be our Angels w/o the constant bickering! Galusol and Hydroxylein would have to close their doors for good and all if the Chiefs were to stop buying headache remedies and antacids! But hot tempers seem to be the norm aboard the LA2 and now the LA1 and LA3 as well.

My brother Bobby suggested that we have a court room scene in the next part of the saga even if it is not integral to the main plotline. I think it's a damned good idea too and no doubt we all know who the defendant will be but how about the judge, jury, prosecution and defense eh? Suggestions? Feel free to PM me direct at I no longer have my hotmail/Windows Live email address OK?

Well thanks for all the support and suggestions and keep 'em coming! Sayonara for now and ja mata to all of you nice kind folks!- Jack/K&K Campbelltown PA. Story Teller Guy.
gypsy chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
...interesting read...would play well as an action film...stimulates in trest in the stroy line...clarifies a great right up front...seems wrong the original duo was split up...what's up with the telepath thing?
gen x chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Not bad
Keki-San chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Holy piss!

Wow. I can't say much, except for the fact that you are a very dedicated writer!

I love it. Its very well written. Keep it up! (only read to about the 6th one)
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Holy mother of crap. Over a hundred chapters?

Sweet Jesus.

In any event, this is really weird, though decently enjoyable. It definitely needs to be re-formatted so that dialogue breaks into paragraphs by each speaker. Do that, and it will become more readable and more accessible to the casual passerby.

Madame Belldandy chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
You really need to re-format this story.
BGB chapter 13 . 11/4/2004

good story, but you need to cut down on the caffiene!
ThebigW chapter 29 . 9/8/2004
Well, they'd better not by Miaka and Yui! My god, man, how the heck can you keep up with the dialog for so many characters. My head would explode.

Faye winning at the races... finally!

ThebigW chapter 21 . 8/1/2004
Hey. Welcome back. Thought you might have been called into service or something. Anyway, I haven't been following other fics as much lately as I've been working on my own, but I'll say, this story is mind-boggling. Anybody who can put references to Megadeth and Mitch Miller in one story has certainly got the creative spark going. My only nit is that the formatting of some of the earlier chapters had an extra line between two spaces of text, making it a bit harder to read. Other than that, thanks (or, I should say, arrigato) for the translations - I've learned more Japanese from reading your fic than any other single source, I think.

a chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
mikethebigW chapter 9 . 2/4/2004
Great treatment of Kei/Kome 1 & 2. They've both got so much baggage you could keep this going through the whole story. Not sure about the animosity between Yuri and Kei, though. By mission 3 (Flash version) you may recall they had become quite chummy, taking vacations together (Pink Sniper), sleeping (only literally) together (Winners in Summer Colors), etc. Hope to hear more about why and how that friendship cooled.
Brian chapter 5 . 1/21/2004
This just keeps getting better all the time!
I really like the increased use of Japanese terms. I am learning without realizing it!
Next,you will bring Classic Kei and Yuri in from the past! Instead of the unholy 4, it will be the Insane 6!
Can hardly wait for chapter6,7,8, etc.
BGB chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
The addition of Dr WHO. Nice touch! Time travel!I thought he traveled in a telephone booth, though. Must have missed some episodes. Also, my version of Dr WHO was Tom Baker and I don't remember him in a Trilby and purple coat. Oh well, memory is the second thing to go!
Like the twists and turns and Spike sounds like a character from yet another anime series. You are inspiring me to write my version of the Dirty Pair meet the Terrible Three or Nasty Trio.
I may not insert characters from other animes yet, but I think it will work OK. Stay tuned.
BGB chapter 2 . 1/7/2004
Nicely done with the chiefs! What is "Kami" anyway. I have a good idea what "Shimatta" is!
Is Gomen, "Excuse me"?
Having the chiefs along on a mission is a new touch but useful. Haven't seen it since the climax of the Siren incident in DP Flash Mission 1 or with Poproro in "Gray Avenger" in DPF Mission 3.
More animosity between Kei and Yuri than usual, but good for dramatic tension. Never thought of bringing in "Transformers"! I thought Self Aware AIs were not in the lingo of the Dirty Pair. Interesting.