Reviews for To End The Evil
e-dog chapter 44 . 6/8/2004
I sent a review and it didn't get through. I'm trying again. The reactions by everyone were the way I expected them to be! Good job! as for cliffhangers...don't worry about how big they are. Personally, I love them! Keep it coming!

e-dog
colorfree chapter 44 . 6/8/2004
Nice job. And I don't believe I saw one "huffed" in there. :o) Can't wait for the next chapter.
LEONTINE chapter 44 . 6/8/2004

SEE YOU LATER

BYEBEY

MZZL
angel chapter 44 . 6/8/2004
hi i did not review the 3 or 4 chapter becouse i have work to do so this is realy great that jay came to help jarod up date soon. :)
StilettoIceAngel chapter 44 . 6/8/2004
Great story! You're keeping me on the edge of my seat! Please keep it up!
Joy chapter 44 . 6/8/2004
No, the cliff hanger was not too bad this time. But for some reason I wanted to hit everybody because they are asking too many questions when they need to get out of the cold. You did a great job with that part. I swear they were acting like a family I know, cannot do anything wihtout first asking a million questions. Again, great job.

P.S. I'm sorry I didn't review the last chapter. I really thought I had. Please forgive me, and don't have a nervous breakdown just yet, Jarod needs to get better and take the Centre DOWN.
Chibi Parker chapter 44 . 6/8/2004
Hi, sorry I didn't have time to read the new chapters before today, else i would have review ;o)

It's good, Parker as a nurse is funny, poor Jarod, does he really have to hurt so much :o(

I'm looking forward the meeting Major Charles/Parker ;o)

See ya

Chibi
MOssew chapter 44 . 6/8/2004
I've been on the edge of my seat for 44 chapters now. I love your story. Please write more.

A greatefull pretender fan from the Netherlands
gemini006007 chapter 44 . 6/7/2004
Hi ICD,

Your story is still up there with one of my favorites and I'm always checking the site for new updates. Good, finally everyone has made it to the meeting point. Now they better get busy helping Jarod. I was hoping that Jarod's mom was in the group with the rest of the family. Well I guess you have save that reunion for later. Wonderful story and it does keep getting better. Looking forward for the next update.

Mercy
anonymous chapter 44 . 6/7/2004
I want to let you know that I really enjoy this story. Keep up the talented writing. I think the characters are wonderfully portrayed.
QueenTrione chapter 44 . 6/7/2004
Ah, all these people under one roof. Now that's something I wanna see! Very cool chapter.
mfkngst chapter 44 . 6/7/2004
i can't beleive you only got four reviews for the last chapter, ti was great. but as good as it was, it holds nothign to this chapter, which was amazing. I loved the reaction of the "families" and can't wait till they all meet up with Parker, and Jarod. please update soon, as this is one of teh best pretender stories out there!
QueenTrione chapter 43 . 6/7/2004
have I reviewed this chapter? I dunno, ffnet keeps doing this funky thing where it doesn't load propperly. Anyway. Still reading. Still like it. Still want to know what's gonna happen when Jarod's family arrives. Guess, that means I'm already waiting for the next chapter. )
e-dog chapter 43 . 6/7/2004
hey, everyone loves a good cliffhanger. ;) it's all good. wow, everyone is going to be there, huh? this next part should be fun! can't wait! good job!

e-dog
Sango2 chapter 43 . 6/4/2004
You're forgiven, but don't drag it out too long. Good chapter update soon. ;)
367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »