Reviews for To End The Evil
mfkngst chapter 45 . 6/10/2004
wow, i am impressed with Jay! That was some speech adn sure put his dad in place. i was glad he read PArker so easily and she could go be with JArod. Write more soon!
LEONTINE chapter 44 . 6/10/2004
review from chapter 45

sorry but that was the other story, i've revieved about 30 times

*looks around * i didn't say that did I ?

ANYONE WHO READS THIS, REVIEW !

AND IF U HAVE ALREADY REVIEWED , JUST DO I MORE THAN ONES ! LOL

GREAT CHAPTER

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE !

CU

BYEBEY
michelle chapter 45 . 6/10/2004
Glad you put the note at the end. I was about to mention the needless use of blood here, but now I don't have to (except that I just did. LOL) anyway,I really like this story. Three cheers for Jay for sticking up the Sydney, Broots and Parker. As hurt as Major C. is, he had no idea what those three have been through with and without Jarod.
leontine chapter 45 . 6/10/2004
hey

that was ones again a great chapter

i love it

i love your stories !

it's very good

* people one read this, don't think: here she comes again with always the same review, because when we all review, very often,(more than ones, on different names) the writer will upload sooner Damm! i'm evil, but i dindn't mean that ofcourse *kniw kniw ) ) lol *

plz update soon

i can't wait for the next chapter

cu

byebey
gemini006007 chapter 45 . 6/10/2004
Hi ICD,

That was Great! Love the way Jay put a stop to all the arguments and understand how Miss Parker feels about Jarod. Can't wait for the plan to go into motion. Please update soon.

Mercy
colorfree chapter 45 . 6/10/2004
Just a quick note. Jarod needed a blood infusion, not transfusion. A transfusion means that he needed his blood replaced. An infusion just means that he needed more blood. :o) You might want to correct that so that you don't get more people telling you. That is if anyone else knows that. It's possible that not everyone would catch it. You're doing a great job.
rev2004 chapter 45 . 6/10/2004
Thanks for updating. I liked it. :) Please updates soon.
e-dog chapter 44 . 6/8/2004
I sent a review and it didn't get through. I'm trying again. The reactions by everyone were the way I expected them to be! Good job! as for cliffhangers...don't worry about how big they are. Personally, I love them! Keep it coming!

e-dog
colorfree chapter 44 . 6/8/2004
Nice job. And I don't believe I saw one "huffed" in there. :o) Can't wait for the next chapter.
LEONTINE chapter 44 . 6/8/2004

SEE YOU LATER

BYEBEY

MZZL
angel chapter 44 . 6/8/2004
hi i did not review the 3 or 4 chapter becouse i have work to do so this is realy great that jay came to help jarod up date soon. :)
StilettoIceAngel chapter 44 . 6/8/2004
Great story! You're keeping me on the edge of my seat! Please keep it up!
Joy chapter 44 . 6/8/2004
No, the cliff hanger was not too bad this time. But for some reason I wanted to hit everybody because they are asking too many questions when they need to get out of the cold. You did a great job with that part. I swear they were acting like a family I know, cannot do anything wihtout first asking a million questions. Again, great job.

P.S. I'm sorry I didn't review the last chapter. I really thought I had. Please forgive me, and don't have a nervous breakdown just yet, Jarod needs to get better and take the Centre DOWN.
Chibi Parker chapter 44 . 6/8/2004
Hi, sorry I didn't have time to read the new chapters before today, else i would have review ;o)

It's good, Parker as a nurse is funny, poor Jarod, does he really have to hurt so much :o(

I'm looking forward the meeting Major Charles/Parker ;o)

See ya

Chibi
MOssew chapter 44 . 6/8/2004
I've been on the edge of my seat for 44 chapters now. I love your story. Please write more.

A greatefull pretender fan from the Netherlands
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »