Reviews for To End The Evil
e-dog chapter 61 . 8/7/2004
I didn't mean to get so behind in this story, but I finally caught up. Loved this past chapter. The emotions were all very real and lived up to the potential I knew this story had. Great job!

e-dog
Joy chapter 61 . 8/6/2004
Stop being a nervous Nellie. Of course we loved this chapter. THE CENTRE HAS GONE DOWN. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. My computer messed up and I couldn't sent a review for the last chapter but both of them are great. Now. Who is really Master Parker's parents. Will that all come out later? We knoe Mr. Parker was sterile and Bridgette couldn't have children. hum?
Brandy chapter 61 . 8/6/2004
Amazing chapter! I love the way that you conveyed the emotions that were going through Jarod even as he was standing there and watching the centre go down for sure. I love that he needed to see it with his own eyes. The emotions that he was going through the fear that he felt just looking at the place is something that you know that Jarod would go through. Lyle was such a jerk even as he was hauled away and I love that Jarod didn't rise to the occasion at that Lyle didn't get the last word in. Master Parker I felt put in a beautiful performance and he was so adorable and scared when they were taking him out of the centre. I loved him with Jarod and how happy he was to just see the pic of Meli. How adorable! I loved this chapter! Can't wait for more! Please update soon! I know that there are more great things to mention, but I can't list the whole chapter!
Ares' Warrior Babe chapter 61 . 8/6/2004
I'mliking it even more! How will Parker react to her little 'brother' being back? Update son!

i FINALLY stopped smiling...
gemini006007 chapter 61 . 8/5/2004
Bravo! ICD

Great chapter. Loved the interaction between Jarod and Lyle. I'm glad thar Jarod took Baby Parker with him. This story has been quite a rollercoaster ride. Looking forward to its conclusion and the sequel.

mfkngst chapter 61 . 8/5/2004
You should be proud of this chapter. It was wonderful and worth waiting for. I especially loved young mister parker, and how you wrote him and his reaction to parker. It was perfect. I can’t wait to read parkers reaction to having him again. Please update soon!
colorfree chapter 60 . 8/3/2004
Very good. If I wasn't so tired I'd take the time to pick on you, but... Next chapter I promise! :o)
Sinelli chapter 60 . 8/3/2004
Yeah, I'm very enthusiastic about this story ;-)

Great last chapter, I like the relationship stuff!

I'm looking forward to thursday, though I'm sad, too...just 2 more chapter? ARGH

Thanks for writing!
Brandy chapter 60 . 8/2/2004
Oh another great chapter! *heres to the downfall of the centre* Man the agencies are on Parker and Jarod's side so very fast, the centre isn't going to know what hit them! I'm glad that they didn't go back to canada yet in case something happens. Can't wait for more! *breaths a sigh of relief* I'm glad that there is a sequel, I can't belief that this is almost over! Congrats on 60 amazing chapters! Please update soon! I can't wait to see the looks on Lyle and Raines' face when Parker and Jarod take over the centre and make it something to be proud of!
gemini006007 chapter 60 . 8/2/2004
Hi ICD,

Great chapter. Finally The Centre will come down and Parker and Jarod are happy together. Please continue soon.

MORGAN chapter 60 . 8/2/2004
HI ICD

WOW THIS I LIKE IT , THE CENTER WILL BE DOWN

AND MELINA AND JAROD WILL BE FREE AND LET THE

SEQUEL BE MORE THAN ONE CHAPTER I LIKE YOUR STORY

SO KEEP UP WITH YOUR GREAT STORES
mfkngst chapter 60 . 8/2/2004
cute! can't waqit till they take down the center!
Sinelli chapter 59 . 8/2/2004
Wow! WOW! WOW!

What a great story! I don't understand why I didn't find it earlier...I read the *whole* story this morning and I absolutely love it! Everything! The story is so well written and...the characters are very authentic and...don't know what to say.

I love the way Jarod and Parker's relationship progressed...and I was so happy when you brought Ethan as well as the Major, Jay and Emily into the story!

There was a lot of tension in the story,too!

So...I repeat, I LOVE your story, please update soon, I'm gonna look every day ;-)

Sina
mfkngst chapter 59 . 7/29/2004
of course we loved this chapter. parker and jarod finally took that one of the final big steps to comiting themselves fully to each other. can't wait for more.
Gemini-M chapter 59 . 7/29/2004
Hi ICD,

Awesome Chapter! Please contninue soon.

367 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »