Reviews for To End The Evil
Brandy chapter 62 . 8/10/2004
Wow! You are just amazing as always. You have such a natural gift for writing, it just seems to flow out of you without even trying. What an amazing adventure this story has been! I can't believe that it is over! I was about in tears realizing that it was all over, but I'm so glad that there is going to be a sequel. You can rest assure that I will be here waiting as patiently as I can for the next story to start the new journey. I will say that you are the reigning queen for the most evil of cliffhangers that I've wanted to wring your neck more times than I can count, but I loved every minute of it. Keep em wanting more. I've cried, been angry, the action was amazing. I can just imagine this story playing out on screen as a movie. AS for this chapter. I'm so glad that everyone made it home safely, that parker and J together, the centre is gone! I can't wait to see the new transformation of the centre take place with them at the helm. Every part of this story was amazing! If I was to write all the great parts, it would take forever and be the whole story. Parker was soo adorable with her little brother. I can't wait to see how that story plays out as well and to see them become a family, especially since everyone is there and parker and Jarod have their families with them. And last but not least. Thank you for all your kind words back to me on the chapters and the special thanks! ) You deserve all the praise...Your stories and updates are always one of the highlights of my days. Can't wait for more. Excellent job! This story had it all!
colorfree chapter 62 . 8/10/2004
Aw shucks! My last review. I loved it. You did a great job. Why didn't you give the boy a name! :o) I'll be watching for more stories from you. You have a lot of talent. Keep it up.
colorfree chapter 61 . 8/10/2004
So much to say and so little time. Where do I start? How about at the beginning? "Agency bandages in their pockets..." I think you may have meant badges eh? Bandages cover wounds, badges show who they are. As for the whipped scream from Lyle, I have no idea what to say to that! :o) Not sure what you were trying to say. I'll just leave it at that. Don't need to give you a page. :o) Yes, I liked this chapter. I completely forgot about the other Parker child. Good job bringing him in.
Chibi Parker chapter 62 . 8/10/2004
Hi, your story is really great, I'm looking forward the sequel.

See Ya

e-dog chapter 62 . 8/10/2004
Well, well. This is the end? Now, that was quite a journey! You constantly left us in suspense, added a little romance ;), and loaded it with plenty of action! This story had everything and I'm sure the sequel will be more of the same! I love the family image at the end. Nice touch. Looking forward to the sequel!

mfkngst chapter 62 . 8/10/2004
I am so glad to hear there is a sequel for this story. I will love watching them become a family. This was a great story, and I am so glad I found it. Thanks you for the acknowledgement of my reviews, and the wonderful way to spend some of me free time. Good job.
gemini006007 chapter 62 . 8/9/2004

That was a wonderful ending to your story or a begining to your upcoming sequel. I have really enjoyed your story. It had a little of everything. Action, Romance,suspense. You did an outstanding job and I'm anxiously awaiting your next story. So get busy.

Take care,

e-dog chapter 61 . 8/7/2004
I didn't mean to get so behind in this story, but I finally caught up. Loved this past chapter. The emotions were all very real and lived up to the potential I knew this story had. Great job!

Joy chapter 61 . 8/6/2004
Stop being a nervous Nellie. Of course we loved this chapter. THE CENTRE HAS GONE DOWN. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. My computer messed up and I couldn't sent a review for the last chapter but both of them are great. Now. Who is really Master Parker's parents. Will that all come out later? We knoe Mr. Parker was sterile and Bridgette couldn't have children. hum?
Brandy chapter 61 . 8/6/2004
Amazing chapter! I love the way that you conveyed the emotions that were going through Jarod even as he was standing there and watching the centre go down for sure. I love that he needed to see it with his own eyes. The emotions that he was going through the fear that he felt just looking at the place is something that you know that Jarod would go through. Lyle was such a jerk even as he was hauled away and I love that Jarod didn't rise to the occasion at that Lyle didn't get the last word in. Master Parker I felt put in a beautiful performance and he was so adorable and scared when they were taking him out of the centre. I loved him with Jarod and how happy he was to just see the pic of Meli. How adorable! I loved this chapter! Can't wait for more! Please update soon! I know that there are more great things to mention, but I can't list the whole chapter!
Bindid24 chapter 61 . 8/6/2004
I'mliking it even more! How will Parker react to her little 'brother' being back? Update son!

i FINALLY stopped smiling...
gemini006007 chapter 61 . 8/5/2004
Bravo! ICD

Great chapter. Loved the interaction between Jarod and Lyle. I'm glad thar Jarod took Baby Parker with him. This story has been quite a rollercoaster ride. Looking forward to its conclusion and the sequel.

mfkngst chapter 61 . 8/5/2004
You should be proud of this chapter. It was wonderful and worth waiting for. I especially loved young mister parker, and how you wrote him and his reaction to parker. It was perfect. I can’t wait to read parkers reaction to having him again. Please update soon!
colorfree chapter 60 . 8/3/2004
Very good. If I wasn't so tired I'd take the time to pick on you, but... Next chapter I promise! :o)
Sinelli chapter 60 . 8/3/2004
Yeah, I'm very enthusiastic about this story ;-)

Great last chapter, I like the relationship stuff!

I'm looking forward to thursday, though I'm sad, too...just 2 more chapter? ARGH

Thanks for writing!