Reviews for To End The Evil
Brandy chapter 8 . 1/21/2004
Oh please don't quit this story. It is wonderful and I love the dynamics. You have the attitudes of Jarod and Miss P down pretty well ) I'm awaiting the next chapter and good luck on your finals!
Cudos,
Twoshy Keep writing!
gemini006007 chapter 8 . 1/20/2004
Hi ICD,
Well, that great that Jarod and Parker are working together, and the idea of Jarod living in her house is very interesting. About Lyle's new persona, if is a change for the good, is yet to be seen, but I don't trust him. Can't wait to read about Jarod and MP's findings. Please update soon. You're doing a great Job!
Ann chapter 8 . 1/20/2004
Can't wait to see where you are going with the new Lyle. I hope it is for good, and not just another evil Lyle plot to get under Miss Parker's skin.
gemini006007 chapter 7 . 1/13/2004
Hi ICD,
Cooking together was a great idea for them to bring back the memories of their childhood. This was very sweet and funny at the same time. Please continue soon.
Looking forward to your next update.
gemini006007 chapter 6 . 1/13/2004
Hi ICD,
Great chapter. You're doing a real good job in the interpretation of the characters. Finally Miss Parker started to trust Jarod. Curious to see how they are going to take down the Centre.
Nicely Done!
Ann chapter 7 . 1/13/2004
I'm glad to see Parker and Jarod falling back into the friendship they had as children. Nice touch to start on that sort of footing - seeing as they will have to trust each other a lot to take down the Centre.
Nancy chapter 5 . 1/8/2004
When MP makes up her mind, she REALLY makes up her mind. Glad that Jarod is there to see it and hear it - or he may not believe it. Please post again soon. I look forward to their working together. And, I want to Evil Raines and Slimy Lyle squirm and hurt and be stopped forever. Do you plan on including Broots, Sydney, and Angelo? Thanks!
gemini006007 chapter 5 . 1/8/2004
Hi ICD,
Great chapter. Finally Miss Parker will be on Jarod's side to bring the Centre down. Please continue soon. Very Good story.
gemini006007 chapter 4 . 1/4/2004
Hi ICD.
That was soo sweet!, Lets see how long will Miss Parker's good side will last. Please update soon. Great story.
gemini006007 chapter 3 . 1/3/2004
Hi ICD,
Wow, Your story is very intriguing. Please don't leave us waiting for too long. Good Job!
Nancy chapter 3 . 1/2/2004
Hello,
I am enjoying your story! MP has such a difficult time with her emotions, and if it isn't Broots and Sydney who catch her wrath - it is Jarod, and boy, can she dish it out! Fortunately, Jarod has emotionally maturity to be able to handle her harangues. It takes something strong, like Jarod's shaking her - or - she mother's voice, to make MP come to her senses. I really hope that Jarod has been patient enough to wait for her this time - and she has taken her own sweet time to come to grips with herself and her tantrum. I am afraid that sometime, she will have pushed Jarod too hard and too far and that he won't be able to endure it. Well, I leave it in your capable hands - I eagerly await the next chapter. Thanks!
Brandy chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
keep going this is great and has the making of a great story and what Miss P's and Jarod's roles are in each others lives and what Mrs. Parker's plan was. Can't wait for more.
Brandy
ShadowElfBard chapter 2 . 12/28/2003
*chuckle* didn't see this next chapter when i gave my first little demand... sorry.
Anywho, it was a very cute and sad little story. i think the letter was very Catherine, and that you did a good job on it. I hope to see more from you in the future!
ShadowElfBard chapter 1 . 12/28/2003