Reviews for To End The Evil
gemini006007 chapter 5 . 1/8/2004
Great chapter. Finally Miss Parker will be on Jarod's side to bring the Centre down. Please continue soon. Very Good story.
gemini006007 chapter 4 . 1/4/2004
That was soo sweet!, Lets see how long will Miss Parker's good side will last. Please update soon. Great story.
gemini006007 chapter 3 . 1/3/2004
Wow, Your story is very intriguing. Please don't leave us waiting for too long. Good Job!
Nancy chapter 3 . 1/2/2004
I am enjoying your story! MP has such a difficult time with her emotions, and if it isn't Broots and Sydney who catch her wrath - it is Jarod, and boy, can she dish it out! Fortunately, Jarod has emotionally maturity to be able to handle her harangues. It takes something strong, like Jarod's shaking her - or - she mother's voice, to make MP come to her senses. I really hope that Jarod has been patient enough to wait for her this time - and she has taken her own sweet time to come to grips with herself and her tantrum. I am afraid that sometime, she will have pushed Jarod too hard and too far and that he won't be able to endure it. Well, I leave it in your capable hands - I eagerly await the next chapter. Thanks!
Brandy chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
keep going this is great and has the making of a great story and what Miss P's and Jarod's roles are in each others lives and what Mrs. Parker's plan was. Can't wait for more.
ShadowElfBard chapter 2 . 12/28/2003
*chuckle* didn't see this next chapter when i gave my first little demand... sorry.
Anywho, it was a very cute and sad little story. i think the letter was very Catherine, and that you did a good job on it. I hope to see more from you in the future!
ShadowElfBard chapter 1 . 12/28/2003