Reviews for To End The Evil
Brandy chapter 60 . 8/2/2004
Oh another great chapter! *heres to the downfall of the centre* Man the agencies are on Parker and Jarod's side so very fast, the centre isn't going to know what hit them! I'm glad that they didn't go back to canada yet in case something happens. Can't wait for more! *breaths a sigh of relief* I'm glad that there is a sequel, I can't belief that this is almost over! Congrats on 60 amazing chapters! Please update soon! I can't wait to see the looks on Lyle and Raines' face when Parker and Jarod take over the centre and make it something to be proud of!
gemini006007 chapter 60 . 8/2/2004
Hi ICD,

Great chapter. Finally The Centre will come down and Parker and Jarod are happy together. Please continue soon.

Mercy
MORGAN chapter 60 . 8/2/2004
HI ICD

WOW THIS I LIKE IT , THE CENTER WILL BE DOWN

AND MELINA AND JAROD WILL BE FREE AND LET THE

SEQUEL BE MORE THAN ONE CHAPTER I LIKE YOUR STORY

SO KEEP UP WITH YOUR GREAT STORES
mfkngst chapter 60 . 8/2/2004
cute! can't waqit till they take down the center!
Sinelli chapter 59 . 8/2/2004
Wow! WOW! WOW!

What a great story! I don't understand why I didn't find it earlier...I read the *whole* story this morning and I absolutely love it! Everything! The story is so well written and...the characters are very authentic and...don't know what to say.

I love the way Jarod and Parker's relationship progressed...and I was so happy when you brought Ethan as well as the Major, Jay and Emily into the story!

There was a lot of tension in the story,too!

So...I repeat, I LOVE your story, please update soon, I'm gonna look every day ;-)

Sina
mfkngst chapter 59 . 7/29/2004
of course we loved this chapter. parker and jarod finally took that one of the final big steps to comiting themselves fully to each other. can't wait for more.
Gemini-M chapter 59 . 7/29/2004
Hi ICD,

Awesome Chapter! Please contninue soon.

Mercy
Bindid24 chapter 59 . 7/29/2004
You made me smile through this whole chapter. Especially when Jarod and Parker's romance came up. Damn I still can't stop smiling. I LOVE this chapter. Post more soon.

Damn I can't stop smiling! Oh well I'm smiling for Parker and Jarod!
Brandy chapter 59 . 7/29/2004
Alright, I was one of those that was jumping up and down in my seat! LOL! Great chapter and I'm soo glad that they are getting further and Danny seems like he is going to be a great help. I loved it when MP came out with the dress on and J was pretty speechless. I also liked tha he told Paker why he introduced her as melina..that was a nice attention to detail, since calling her by her name is sacred to her. They finally got together! You are so evil just ending it there. I'm glad that they took that final step and you wrote ot soow well. Believe me I will always shower you with praise for your stories and I still think that you should write novels. I think that you could write an amazing pretender novel. This story is a prime example. Please update soon! Loving it!
Joy chapter 59 . 7/29/2004
Well it is about time LOL. Now that we have taken care of that, it is time to kick some Centre But.
mychakk chapter 59 . 7/29/2004
o! it's getting hot here! I think I have to open the window... *grin*

I love this story, really.

hm, I wonder if this story is going to end soon. I hope it's not.
morgan chapter 59 . 7/29/2004
wow this this great chapter

;)
msand chapter 59 . 7/29/2004
Just found your story and read it through in two days. I'm looking forward to more.

Thanks
agent1332 chapter 58 . 7/27/2004
I like that you had them wait. keep up the good work.
Brandy chapter 58 . 7/27/2004
You are evil, but not for letting them go further. They have taken their time to get this far in their relationship and going further is something for them that is not taken lightly. I think that you are doing a lovely job and I know that they will get there and it will be worth the wait. )This type of romance always is... Love the moments between MP&J, they are soo cute. Boy aren;t lyle and Raines in for a surprise, can't wait for that! Also loved that broots is still intimidated by parker! Classic, she plays that up to the hilt. Loved the moment between Ethan and Parker as well. They have a very sweet relationship and ideal bond if you were to look deeper. Can't say enough great things! My review would be even longer. Please update soon!
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »