Reviews for To End The Evil
colorfree chapter 58 . 7/27/2004
So many things I could say, but I'll just tell you this one "tail of kisses"? LOL I'm sure it's just a typo and you meant "trail of kisses" so I'll let it go. :o) Having fun, keep up the good work.
gemini006007 chapter 58 . 7/26/2004
Hi ICD,

Good, finally Angelo has started the Virus. Now Lyle and Mr. Raines are in for quite a surprise. As for Jarod and Miss Parker taking their time with their relationship, I think you are capturing their emotions very well. Anxiously awaiting your next update.

morgan chapter 58 . 7/26/2004
HI ICD REALY REALY GOOD CHAPTER I JUST

END TO READ BEFOUR 2 DAY CHAPTER 57 AND NOW

THIS CHAPTER I LIKE IT , KEEP UP WITH THE

GREAT JOB.

AND YES YOU ARE NOT EVIL AT ALL ;)

IM WAITING TO THE NEXT CHAPTER

UP DATE SOON :)
mfkngst chapter 58 . 7/26/2004
I’m glad they are waiting. I mean after all these years, what a few more weeks, right? Plus it gives me more to look forward to. Please write more soon.
Joy chapter 58 . 7/26/2004
Well since you explained it like that, I won't be mad at you for stopping them right there. All in all, you are doing a great job.

Joy
Brandy chapter 57 . 7/25/2004
Hey, sorry that my review wasn't sooner. Loved this chapter even more, if that is possible! Great chapter! I love the sweet brother/sister moments between J and Em. I like that she just wanted him to explain his relationship with Parker, syd, etc. so she could see how important they are too him. I love it when he describes his feelings toward parker and how she was his light in the centre. They got everything ready for the centre take down! Bring it on! Please update soon! Can't wait for more and I'm glad that everyone is behind J and Parker now. More more more!
colorfree chapter 57 . 7/23/2004
Okay, not a "huff" in sight. However, you can't use silently the way that you do. A person can't say something silently, silence implies no sound. They can say things quietly. Don't make me tell you AGAIN! LOL
Gemini-M chapter 57 . 7/22/2004
Hi ICD,

Good, now Jarod has Emily on his side as well. The end of the Centre is near. Please continue soon.

mfkngst chapter 57 . 7/22/2004
Your right I think i may have liked this chapter even more. Really cute and touching scene between Emily and Jarod. Can’t wait for more
Bindid24 chapter 57 . 7/22/2004
I WANT MORE! It's still good. THe Centre SHALL DIE! Okay. I can't wait for more.
colorfree chapter 56 . 7/21/2004
Good job. Only caught one error. "He crocked his head" should be "he cocked his head". :o) You had to know I'd find something.
gemini006007 chapter 56 . 7/19/2004
Hi ICD,

Looks like finally everything is working out for everyone. Hope that their plans to bring down the Centre work. When are they going to find Margaret? Please continue soon.

Brandy chapter 56 . 7/19/2004
*Does a happy dance!* They are together! About time. I just love how you write their relationship, you see how nervous they are. Its like they are school kids scared to go forward. I love that. They're so cute! I knew that the major accepted Parker, that was huge obstacle for both MP&J. How could the major not develop a soft side toward Parker since she makes J so happy and I'm sure that he remembers that she is Catherine's daughter. Its all good! Ethan was soo adorable with that huge grin on his face. What about Em? I'm just guessing that if she loves her bro she'll go with it. Excellent as always, you are just so great. Please update soon! I can just imagine the centre once that virus goes through their system, they are going to be running around freaking out! Can't wait for that! *Heres to the centre's downfall and the rise of a better centre and place with Parker and Jarod at the helm!* Bring it on! More more more! Its like a drug for me...hehehe...
mfkngst chapter 56 . 7/19/2004
i think this was my favourite chapter yet. i loved teh little scenes with Aprker an djarod, but i also really enjoyed the "group" scenes with ethen, The AMjor, adn sydney. good job
morgan chapter 56 . 7/19/2004
wow that realy very very good chapter

i like it (they are together) wow :) ;)

keep up with your very good job

up date soon

im waiting to the next chapter ;)
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »