Reviews for Turn Of The New Leaf
Professor Rose Thorn chapter 5 . 2/17/2004
AH! JOEY! NOT HIM! HE'S GONNA RECOGNIZE HER! AH!
I'll be back for the next chapter...
Professor Rose Thorn chapter 4 . 2/17/2004
How did I know her room-mate was Seto? I don't know. I guess I'm psychic.
See ya on the flip chapter!
Mokuba-chan chapter 10 . 2/17/2004
Even know this chapter wasn't really funny, it was still good. Update soon.
hiaohisoihxouhpjhpih chapter 9 . 2/17/2004
This story is so good! I think Tea should be wif Bakura, but you can put her wif Seto. I think it'll be good either way! _ Update soon! Oh yeah, I'm putting this on my fav. list. hehehe...
Darks00 chapter 2 . 2/16/2004
hey jujubie, remember me? I'm the authoress of "the school wake-athon" and you reviewed it? and why didn't you tell me I spelt your name wrong? sorry about that! Your the third person's name I spelt wrong! well I just want to say I can't believe I never red this fan fic before! It is awesome! plz update soon!
*~I love eternal darkness~*
TrustFaithPixidust chapter 9 . 2/15/2004
That was funny and good I want a Seto/Tea pair and let Seto find out! Pls update soon!
yamigirl99 chapter 9 . 2/6/2004
Whoo, does Seto find out her secret? Please update soon I must know what happened. Oh, I vote for Tea/Seto.
Sailor Tiamat chapter 9 . 2/5/2004
Tea you lucky lucky girl! _ This story is wonderful. Tea has an attitude and she knows how to use it. Kewl. My vote for a pairing is Malik/Tea. *huggles Malik plushie*
YumeTakato chapter 9 . 2/4/2004
Waah! :;laughs hysterically:: Seto found out! I like that! more updates man! Seto's gotta feel awkward... there's gotta be some sort of confrentation! More! more! more! :3 mya!
Just this once chapter 9 . 2/4/2004
Make someone else find out!
If you don't want to...at least continue this fic!
Plz don't just leave it there!
I detest cliffhangers!
_
You must continue!
squigglything chapter 9 . 2/3/2004
Carmen5: hm...choices choices...lets see...what was the original ending?...please update again im so looking forward to your next update
Nemrac: yes...sadly, my name is her name spelt backwards _because_ someone was too lazy to type _Nemrak_ instead
Carmen5: sorry yami...but its easier to type _ well i really hope you update soon seeya
BlackBelt chapter 9 . 2/3/2004
~laughs insanly~ WWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA! ~pauses for a minute~ Waita minute. . . .I'm laughing at Tea! No! I can be mean to the all perfect Tea! Forgive me! ~runs around in a circle until some how manages to make a face plant into a wall~ Ow.
Tea: ~watching the sence with amusment~ Anyway. . . .We both loved you story! Please update soon! Now as for the pairing. . . .
Seto: ME! Were already in the lead! Look how popular we are!
Malik: Get away from my WOMAN!
Bakura: Your woman? She's MINE!
Marik: What? MINE! MINE! MINE!
Ryou: ~growls than lunges at everyone bringing them intoa dust cloud fights~
Tea: ~sighs~ Everytime BB reviews she always knocks herself out, I get stuck doing the review, and the men get into a huge fight. Our vote is for any of the guys who are in the middle of a fight. -_-U
She also wants Serenity to stick with Tristen. And Mai with Joey. ~lazy glare at BB who is still out~
BB: _ Pretty colors.
Tea; Update soon.
kai lun an chapter 9 . 2/3/2004
Stick with Kaiba finding it out. Update soon! _
Nightfall2525 chapter 9 . 2/3/2004
leave it like that i love it, now what is going go happen next?
Lynderia chapter 9 . 2/3/2004
Hey, you're welcome!
I love the cliffhanger! I just simply love it! _ But on one hand, it was kinda rude of Seto to just barge in like that! lol! This is a fantastic gender-bending story!
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »