Reviews for Mistletoe
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Aw, that was so cute! Takuya and Kouji are so cute and adorable together! Takuya/Kouji is one of my favorite pairings! I love submissive Kouji!

I loved this story so much!
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
that was soo cute and fluffy, I loved it a lot. Great job and keep up the good work
speechbubble chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Sweet if not a little cheasy

The bold writing hurts my eyes though ~.~
Alice of Spades chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
hey this was so CUTE! I liked it I liked it alot! It was so...HAPY T-T-T-T lol

u are very good at what u do here on ff email me some time maybe we can talk later

E-mail:
miyuki.meow chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Aw.. How cute Takouji fic XD
Lanamon-Fan chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Lovely story!

I love what Takuya says at the ending, is so romantic!

An exelent story Angel Spirit, as always!
Aisho Ren chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
That was SO Kawaii! I love Takouji!
My Jitsumai's Onee-chan chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
I love looking at pictures where my favorite couples are cuddled up next to each other! They are so Kawaii!

Wonderful fic! I'm gonna try for a Christmas fic, no da? (Gah!)

Thanks for the wonderful fic! Bye!
Lchan chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Hey ... it was so ... *hugs Hiei-bunny* KAWAII! Dear Angel, I simply LOVE your fanfics! *tight her arms in Hiei* I felt the same way that I've done in such a Kawaii portuguese fic of those that I put in my computer ... Nyah! You're so sweet! Good luck in other fics, get sure that I'll read them all! And don't even listen to negative critics - they don't even know what they're saying! (Well, in my opinion! V)

Kisu kisu for you! Good luck!
aphinitea chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
i ve put so many takouji s into my favstories...but i just GOTTA put this one in!
Ranma Higurashi chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Aww~! KAWAII!
sharp23 chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
it was a very well written story. i liked it
SplashTOMATO chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Eh! I keep finding fics I've read but haven't reviewed. X That's what happens when I print them out ; Anyway.. This fic is so cute and... I simply love it. Kouichi and Junpei are so cute around the two bish. x3~ And I love how you handled the character interaction... very in-character. I don't see that often in the Frontier fandom... my compliments to ya! _;
Rogue Runaway chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
I loved this. Amazingly sweet, and amazingly angsty...and it almost made me cry. :x And I'll have you know that that is something incredibly rare with me, and I -have- read a lot. Thanks for the fic. Write more. :)
Saikura-Chan chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Aw! That was a sweet story! I loved it!