Reviews for Green Eggs and Grissom
caz1969 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
ha ha very good i liked it :)
Marion the Geek chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
That was really cute. Then again, I love Dr. Seuss.
frozen butterfly chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I know that you wrote this a while ago but I wanted to review anyway. That was perfect! I have a huge smile on my face now! The Grinch and GSR... what a combination! Awesome story!

[favourited]

Ella x
eac-dudette chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
lmao wow this was really great! i really like it
tehjack chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
hey! it's me (formerly 'vampie') back again! you've always been one of my favourite fanfic authors, in fact, MPL was one of the first fics I read. I've been off in the land of Harry POtter slash fanfic for a while, but I'm back here again, and boy am I happy! *squees* Anyhoo, this was just what I needed. Some G/S fluff to remind me why I got into fanfic in the first place. Lovely!
-eclecticity
Hornet chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
Wow, your way with words amazes me. This was a neato (lame word, I know) fic. Funny with the deception thing, I like it!
Anamin chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
That was freakin' helarious! Though I'd hope it wouldn't take a trick to get Gris and Sara together. I love Dr. Seuss, and this was such a cute story, a little confused about, to use a theatre term "blocking" at the end, but one gets the general point. Keep it up.
LadyTee chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Fun but not too sweet! Seems perfect for these two. I highly doubt that they would celebrate the holidays like others. However, by being together with a person you care about is part of the celebrating Christmas! Good job.
Lucy Raine chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
That was just a brilliant fiction! Well done, well done indeed! (from an obvious Grissom/Sidel fan)
Mauralin13 chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
This was so cute! The combination of Sara, Grissom and the Grinch is priceless! Thanks for this great, lighthearted Christmas read!
Miss Lisha chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
LOL! That was extremly hillarious!

Squish