Reviews for Conquer a heart
vidanime chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
Wow great story. Done editions are needed here and there else its well written pls update
songhamitra chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
hot
icecreamapparition chapter 10 . 11/28/2010
Ugh, who's the man behind the tree? It says "complete"! Y_Y

So much for a happy wedding. :(
jazzy chapter 10 . 1/4/2008
I wuz gonna give u a nice juicy review like i usually do after every chappie when i read a long fic, but i'm not gonna because this fic says 'complete' at the top, and in my opinion it isn't! jeezers, just complete ur fics, and don't leave them hanging! grr... now u've got the jazzy-monster annoyed... :K
Miss DnG chapter 10 . 3/31/2007
great fic! i love the way you've portrayed Misao and Aoshi :) they're so cute together. anyway

update son! :) please? lol
lazy fat kitsune chapter 10 . 4/9/2006
oo..pretty good so far, although you should get a beta reader for spelling errors and such. the plot is quite good though, and i can't wait to see where this goes. keep it up!
ISK chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
Um...lots of OC ness. You've probably heard that already, but Aoshi is a glacier. Mr. Glacier. *snorts* I like the gist of the story, but it's kind of hard to read with a period every 5 words.

ISK
ISK chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Other than the grammar and spelling, it sounds interesting to me. Some mispelled words I sat there for five minutes going, "What's that word doing there?"
spirtually-lunar chapter 10 . 10/20/2005
fabolous loved it please keep on writing.
Misa chapter 10 . 8/6/2005
Tee hee hee, please continue your great worky soonie!
ttv chapter 10 . 1/30/2005
no crticism here, just hurry up!
evilteddybear chapter 10 . 10/20/2004
Please write the next chapter soon this is a good story. Hot would be best.
DayLightsDarkness chapter 10 . 10/9/2004
Ah! update the next chapter, i want to know what happens next and who the mystery guy is! i really like your story and i cant wait until you finish it! :)
Jamie chapter 10 . 8/26/2004
i absolutely love this story, keep up the good work, its AMAZING!
Airen2 chapter 10 . 6/10/2004
Misoa friends with Yumi's lover? Wow what an AU. I don't care what flavor you make the wedding night, but if you're going to make it too hot give a warning so you don't get kicked off Fanfiction.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »