Reviews for Cleaning House
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Oh Hearts, another little shining gem! That was such a cute story, and I'm getting quiet comfortable with the idea of Jeff and Shannon sleeping around a bit, ya know with good intention for a little sport! *LOL* I do believe that this was a good fic. To be honest, one of the best things was that you took an idea that isn't completely exciting to the reader, and you turned it into a funny, sweet fic. You are gifted that way!
Me and my friend where reading this *HBK's Aussie Grrl* and we had an absolute blast, her as Shannon, me as Jeff *naturally* LOL. Thank you for making our afternoon!
**Cheers**
**Jeff's Favourite Skittle**
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
That was great. It was so cute.
Mediah chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
*giggles* This reminds me of my best friend and I cleaning my house. I'll drag her into it, but we'll both get distracted by old memories. (And with an 11year friendship, we have a LOT lol)
Ah...tis fun though. And so is this fic. ) I like the irony in it, like how they're talking about PDA (Public displays of affection) Like no fangirl knows about slash! lol
I know some of 3counts songs though. I have a file on my computer with their umm...theme? No idea, I never saw WCW.
YAY! Happy new year. )
Deb
xtremediva chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
That was a great story. I could so picture something like that happening between the two of them. It was very life like. Keep up the fabulous writing and as always I look forward to reading more of your great stories.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Your right I could just see this happening too. Loved it and especially the referance to Big Sexy as you no I love when you put him and Shannon together almost as much as I love Raven with Bradshaw or Raven with the outsiders. God any chance of you writing a Raven someday soon?