Reviews for Chosen
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Nicely done. I knew I would like your writing such as I had enjoyed your other LOTR fic. (-:
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I WAS able to tell who chose who. But this was so beautiful! Two of my favourite fandoms come together in such a lovely manner. Well done!
Ember Koramin chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Very well written, and very well picked. Especially Eowyn and Smeagol; I liked that a lot.
skyline angel chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
wow, this was very original and well written! keep up the good work!
Migratory chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
All lovely. The Denethor/Despair one was particularly powerful, as was Destruction's 'you walk in my realm, but I will not claim you as mine'.

Great idea, and great writing.
Gadfly chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Impressive. Most impressive.

I thought perhaps the strongest part of this piece was voice, and how skilfully you shifted from POV to POV. From Delirium's childlike randomness to Death's chipper dialogue, Destiny's stuffiness and Desire's predatory patience, I thought you captured the essence of each one's character in their speeches.

Well done indeed!
ElvenPirate41 chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Great idea, very well done!

~ep41 :)
Little Miss AJ chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
I love it! I love the combination of LOTR/Sandman, and I've written a story myself but I'm having it beta'd. This is a great idea. Are there going to be more? I hope so.
Kalasin chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Dang, the only one I didn't get was Sauron, I mistook him for Saruman. Ah, well. I like this fic very much. Each part matched each LOTR character and fitted that person more or less.
Wonderful analogy.
Scottish Thistle chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Too lazy to sign in, sorry.
This fanfic is very good. As is your stuff on Opengoal. Beckham/Owen is the hottest pairing out there it has to be said.
Don't be scared to write more slash, you are VERY good at it!
:-)
Suzuka Blade chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
That was so sweet.
*hands writer Sandman chibis*
Enjoy!
Suzaka chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Those were beautiful. It helped me with inspiration. I was playing around with some Death drabbles, this just helped me finish four. My favorite would have to be Delirium's, it's in perfect character and it was a lot more sympathetic than I would have expected. Death's, I think, was the most hopeful, less dark than the others.
Playing Passerine chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
this was so much fun. They were all really well done, though I think Destiny was the weakest. But hey, he doesn't have much personality so that's to be expected ;) Death was like perfect. The sort of seriousness and humour mixed. I can picture the whole bit. Finding a way to fit in the prodigal was just damn cool. I would have thought Arwen for Dream. (At first I thought it was Aragorn Destiny claimed) Maybe the Elvish bit. I liked how you mentioned the similarity of going by a multitude of names. names. Desire caught me off guard, for a minute I thought he/she was going to be kind. Then it turned nasty. Much more fitting. Okay, Despair just *rocked* Just wow. The sons love you not part. And the mantra of I take no joy in this. Of course, you could find no better fit for Del, but Death and Despair were my favorites. (taken out of context how morbid does that sound?)
DeLiRiUm drinks green tea chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Sandman crossovers are the best because there's so much potential, and I really liked this as a set of small blurbs. I liked the idea of Destruction turning his back on Sauron because it went with turning his back on his realm, adn I liked Death POV taking Boromir. My favorites were the choice of Denethor by Despair, but most of all Smeagol by Delirium. I was a little disappointed by Desire choosing Eowyn, but altogether still well written and nice to read :o)
Kaat ShadowLover chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Very cool, very well written. I love both LotR and Sandman and this exemplifies both. The only problem I had was with the order. Were you trying to go in order of age for the Endless, cause it seemed so, yet you switched Dream and Destruction. Dream is older, the thrid eldest of the Endless. But the important thing is that everything matched so well, especially the part of some of the LotR people coming close to other Endless domains then the ones who claimed them.