Reviews for Englands Determination
AnimeCookie chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
More I love it even tho buffy died
rudy chapter 10 . 7/31/2004
i really like your stories, and i have been waiting for your next one in this series so hurry up and make on!
Brianna chapter 9 . 3/13/2004
please keep writing more stories!
Brianna chapter 8 . 3/13/2004
hey i love this story and i hope you write so many more.
autumn2012 chapter 9 . 2/26/2004
wow, that was a great story! i can't wait to see what happens! please write more and soon!
staressence chapter 9 . 2/5/2004
i thought that series was great, one of the good ones i have read. it seems like something i would be watching on the show- like maybe some spin off. please keep writing, i would love to read more of your stories.
BloodyMary chapter 9 . 2/4/2004
I really am enjoying your story. I hope you do finish it. I suck at writing reviews and I'm sorry about that.
Good Luck!
babyspuffy chapter 9 . 2/4/2004
i love this story please keep going.
BFA chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
congrats! This fic has been nominated for a Barefoot Award. Please email to accept the nomination and include a link to this fic for verification purposes.
Fera chapter 6 . 1/22/2004
Very nice story. Well writen. Please post the next part real soon.
vampire-girl chapter 4 . 12/29/2003
hey, i just read your fan fic about spikes daughter. i found it entirly interesting. i cant belive that spike has a daughter. hes not supposed to have a daughter cause hes a vampire and since vampires are immortle. anyway. i found it quite interesting and a nice turn of events for the vampire must write more. much luv. good day to you.
spikes-love-45 chapter 4 . 12/28/2003
I love this story. I hope to read more.
double-d2 chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
It very interesting, I'm looking forward to more.