Reviews for Unlikely Angel
Stroma chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
Great story, did you ever write a sequel because I would love to rad it.
Cartlin chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
did you ever write the sequel to this you promised? I don't remember ever seeing it, and I've read most of your wonderful works! I hope you write it soon if you haven't already!
jill chapter 5 . 5/5/2011

Princess613 chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
Fantabulous!
Angelwings23123 chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
I love this story!

Did you ever write the sequel to it?
knoteach chapter 5 . 6/9/2006
Beautiful Story! Absolutely loved it.
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
I read this up until the beginning of the Fifth chapter. I liked Richie, his relationship with the other characters, but I stopped reading once I found out that Tess and Mac decided to take in Michael. I'm not big on original characters, even though sometimes they're a necessity, but I didn't like the completely AU turn you took on things.
MorganaPendragon chapter 5 . 1/10/2004
finished? but.. but... cliffhangar! definitely can smell the sequel.
very touching moment there between richie and duncan, duncan giving him the comission. and, I just adore genevive and jean. where do you find all your french phrases? or do you speak french?
have had caviar before. very salty.
MP
Jodi chapter 5 . 1/10/2004
Excellant story, can't wait for the sequel, coming REAL soon I hope.
Kate chapter 5 . 1/9/2004
Sequal! Sequal! Wonderfully written and heart warming. Can't wait for more!
Neoinean chapter 5 . 1/9/2004
Enjoyable, as always:)
Although, having Michael around might complicate things for Duncan with that pesky gathering thing going on...
Teri chapter 5 . 1/9/2004
Wonderful in every way. I love how you were able to show Richie being 18 - at that age kids can be so much like adults one minute and then be very child-like the next. Also loved Tessa's parents. Nice work!
stcobb chapter 5 . 1/9/2004
Good
Lorelai Gilmore 3rd chapter 5 . 1/9/2004
OMG! This was amazing, please make a sequal soon!