Reviews for Requiem of Change
Friglit chapter 11 . 4/16/2011
Ahahahah! I cannot tell you how much I love this fic! I am normally wary of OC's (and for good reason - too often they are used to butcher the story in all to cliched ways) but yours is absolutely hysterical! I adore her and I adore her trees! I really cant wait for the next installment!
fizgig chapter 11 . 8/28/2004
heehe! i love this story. i have a peach tree in my backyard... it doesn't walk around tho... where could i get one that does? lolz and shouldn't it be a peach disguised as an apple, not the other way around?
Aowyn chapter 11 . 7/22/2004
I found your story delightful! It is so much fun to read, and I love how you weave humour into your story without making it too...outrageous. Your story is on my favorites list. Keep up the good work, I can't wait until you update again. :)

Smiles

aowyn
akuma-river chapter 11 . 7/20/2004
Good chapter. Keep up the good work.
acbworm chapter 10 . 6/27/2004
come ON! jsut because I never update that's no reason for you not to. you are, dare I say?, somewhat funny...understatement of the year...alright

truth

I laugh a lot when I read your story.

so update

PLEASE

or I'll kill you...right, and that's going to make you update faster...when you're dead and in your grave?
Morianna chapter 10 . 3/16/2004
please-
please-
PLEASE UPDATE!
Give us more words to read.
This is good work.
Mori
Kontara chapter 10 . 3/12/2004
For some reason this story feel of my radar, I m glad I found it again. This is geting good :)
acbworm chapter 10 . 3/2/2004
okay, u WILL update or else...
what I do not know, but you won't enjoy it. I mean, normally u are so good about updating. honest, you get so few reviews and yet update so often...but now...you had cliffhanger. I claim blood. update NOW or suffer the wrath of a peach that looks like an apple...and tastes like a pear!
is this review long enough for you or do you desire a longer one?
just say the word...and make a very long next chapter...and good too, and you'll get a very very VERY large review! sounds fair?
S.R Devaste chapter 8 . 1/29/2004
MORE!
acbworm chapter 8 . 1/28/2004
this is funny, update soon, I'm waiting for your next update even if I never do review, *sheepish grin*
Charlie's Mum chapter 7 . 1/23/2004
I am enjoying this story very much. I hope you continue it. I like Aliya. She is very developed and has a good sense of humor!
Kontara chapter 6 . 1/19/2004
Yay! new chapter, thanks for putting the the guides for pov changes. I like the fact your not ony bringning in the old characters but adding new ones as well...
Chihiro's Dragon chapter 6 . 1/16/2004
This story is fascinating. One of the best Laby fanfics I have ever read. Funny, but not ridiculous, and with an interesting plot!
I usually don't like original characters in fanfics, but I love Alyia. I really, really hope that she get back her beloved tree! And the way you depicts original characters in a new perspective is amazing (especially Jareth).
Please update soon! This story is on my favorite list now.
Luna the sheikah chapter 5 . 1/11/2004
I love this story!
I really don't understand why a story so well written has such few reviews!
Well, you can expect to have my backing on this story.
Update soon! _
LadySilverDragon2 chapter 5 . 1/9/2004
omg this is great! you have to update soon!