Reviews for Powers of Crests
Kay chapter 9 . 8/18/2005
Loved it! If Never the End then PLEASE update soon! You had me crying!
Matt Tobias Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
to cach a fish you have to use the Sesamestreet song that erny simgs here fishy fishy fishy here fishy fishy fishy Here fishy fishy fishy well thats some of it.. wait uh i just made that up i have never in my whole life wached sesamestreet () ()

Darks Light chapter 9 . 5/6/2004
That was an excellent story! really intersting and oh so original!
blackfphoenix chapter 9 . 4/23/2004
i love stories i think you are one of the best digi authors around ive read many fics and your stories are wonderful _
digiluva chapter 9 . 1/5/2004
cool fic!
gerjomarty chapter 9 . 8/20/2003
that was a really good fic, probably one of the best i've read so far. i really hope this continues because it looks like the continuation will be just as good. thanks!
Trayne chapter 9 . 8/20/2003
Truly the best Digimon odyssey ever written. It has been my honor such an epic tale.
gerjomarty chapter 5 . 8/15/2003
brilliant fic so far. i really like your writing style. I also assume that Kimika is your OC? You really have developed her character well, which can be hard to do with an OC. I'm away to bed now, because it's 1:00am, but I'm going to read the rest tomorrow. Great fic so far!
TaioraGurl chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ!I read this at the Digimon Temple and I LOVE IT!Write the sequel,girl!
MeShelly chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
Oh, cool. Wait, is Kimika Kari? I can never remember any of the real names.
Haruka7WindGoddess chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
I love this story! Arigatou for writing it!
Otmay chapter 10 . 8/23/2001
Yingfa chapter 10 . 5/23/2001
make the sequel to this
Poetik chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
Although I didn't post a comment a long time ago, this is probably one of the first series that I read online. And it's still here! Yay!
Nanaki Lioness chapter 10 . 2/5/2001
Oh wow...that was a fantastic series!