Reviews for Fallen
Naruto's-Lost-Love chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
uywahhhhhh you just had to not update! ugh I just found your story and I absolutly love it! What is casey? a half angel? or maybe a bird of some sort? I knew Zeke was going to do that. wahhhhh * bawls* cassseeeeyyyyyyy Love your story, great work.

Ren
Abby Ebon chapter 3 . 11/6/2006
I read this once- long ago, probably on another site ("getting kinda used to it" sound familar?) though I can't really remember where or when. But it's a damn good thing this is still around- it happened so long ago I thought I had imagened it- or dreamed it- or something. It's good to see it- from what I remember it is one of my all time favorite Faculty fics. So glad to see it around- hope your doing well, I think I'll re-read it just for the fun of it- and the fact that a fic like this is a rare find diserves more reviews. Great job- if I hadn't told you that already.
Zoe Rayne chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
This is such a great idea and the story had a lot of promise, but I felt there were some avoidable flaws that kept it from being as good as it could have been. I'd be happy to talk to you about it in more detail if you're interested.
Either way, I hope you continue to write and work to improve your stories, because the world needs more Casey/Zeke fiction. *g*
Ivine chapter 3 . 12/29/2003
a little bit weird, but really interessting
Secret Sin chapter 3 . 12/28/2003
Oh, excellent piece. I thought The Faculty was on the borderline between being a decent "scary-movie" film and being one of those stupid summer teenage blockbuster things. But, your fic has rounded out the film... that is, you've added some of the most interesting plot twists around that I've heard of yet - parasites killing their hosts? - an alien virus? - Casey not all human? Not to mention yummy slashiness. Good. Please continue!