Reviews for Forgotten Dreams
guy chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
i wish you continued this, i really enjoyed legecy
ForeverRead chapter 2 . 6/10/2005
It's good you should finish it.
Lauren chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
Woohoo! You continue to amaze yet again! So.. Is mary coming on yet? Write more soon please!
Lynn chapter 2 . 10/16/2004
Wow! this one looks just as promising as "Legacy", if not better! I actually think your writing has gotten better since "legacy", which is saying a lot. I CAN'T wait till Beers meets Mary again. Great job!
hippityboppityboo chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Keep up the good work!
Antiope chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Hey! Haven't heard from me in a while, eh? Well, I have read your fic, and all I can say is once again, you have a winner on your hands! You rock! Btw, one of the reasons I haven't been in touch is cause, my computer is down...almost dead! *sob* But, I might be getting a laptop soon, so YAY! Email me if you want, but don't expect a immediate reply. Take care! Once again, YOU ROCK! *teehee!*
Merccy not logged in chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Hey Dave - just thought I'd spam a bit and tell you about the website my friend and I made. It's at and is an archive for quality Taken fanfiction, and it also has some boards. It would rock to have Legacy up there, so if you wanted to check it out that'd be cool.
Can't wait for the next chapter of FD, either! :)
-Merc
PentagonMerlin chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Very Starwars/Farscape like. I like it. Please, keep writing.
Jamieson Zed chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Well, that doesn't bode well...lol.
Great beginning, very intriguing - I'm curious to find out where you're going with this one. I noticed a small inconsistency with your tenses, but that's an easy enough mistake, everybody does it.
Please post again as soon as you can, I'll be (anxiously) waiting! :-
Merccy chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
As William Shakespeare once wrote, "The best legacy is honesty." However, it appears that Allie's legacy is much more than that - and rightfully so, for if it wasn't, we wouldn't have this awesome fic!
OK, dude, this rocks. One or two spelling errors (it's 'allowed', not 'aloud'), but other that that, it's great. I love the introduction of the Adneans and their asteroid ships. Although you did shift tenses several times during the chapter, it was intelligent enough for me to overlook it. I LOVE how you've really went in-depth and expanded upon the aliens' species, etc.
Keep it coming! This is the best Hanukkah present ever (except for "Taken" itself, heh). Merry Christmas to you too! As Jesus would sing, "Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me . . . " (Oh, yeah. I quoted Shakespeare and South Park in the same review. That's awesome.)
-Merc