Reviews for The Battle Within
AbbyGail chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
That was the most beautiful thing I've ever read, the story line was amazing and I hope to read more from you. :)
-Abby3Gail
SPARK187 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This was a good installment. Rogue now has Carol Danvers powers, thanks to Mystique. Plus, she and Remy shared their first kiss. It would have been I much different show if Gambit was introduced sooner.
thebookhobbit chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
that was SO COOL! It's now in my favorite stoeies. It was well written, the ending was most satisfactory, and the plot ROCKED! umm, I guess I'm supposed to point out what can be improved, but I can't think of anything...so keep up the good work _
phoenix-shalimar chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
aww tht was gorjuz the ending so cute loved the whole thing tho
shadowcat chapter 3 . 7/19/2004
why didnt she absorb him when they kissed?
kageneko17 chapter 2 . 3/1/2004
i always thought that rogue was more like a daughter to logan. but whatever. its still really good
Kaida Black chapter 3 . 11/9/2003
Good! he shouldnt smoke! haha sucks for carol! next one is next lol
Rogue chapter 3 . 4/28/2003
Very, very sweet fic. I LOVED IT! I don't think I liked Carol very much, though. Carol should be destroyed forever! With no way of coming back! Anyways, good job! All I want is MORE stories!
Rogue Star1 chapter 3 . 3/22/2003
Really good, I really love your Remy/Rogue fics.

rogue star
Christy S chapter 3 . 8/11/2002
I don't like Carol. But then again, what Rogue-lover does? Gotta love all that Rogue/Remy mush though. I wouldn't mind some competition for our cajun, though. Scott & Pietro always make for intersting candidates. Howzabout it? - Adieu!
Geministarz chapter 3 . 5/16/2002
lovin it... x-cept, since when is logan rouge's brother? it's supposed to be that kurt's her, uh, half-brother or somethin... and that wasn't really touched in the cartoon... maybe it's just me. and remy _does_ say 'i' every now and then. altho, since he hasn't spoken yet in the 'toon, i guess it doesn't matter, does it?
X chapter 3 . 11/30/2001
I officially hate you...j/k. Youw rite so damned well, I'm very impressed, this whole Gambit/Rogue/X-men Evolution thing is just awesomely splendid. You do very well at capturing people's thoughts too. I won't comment on every story, but let it be known that I think that they are all wonderful.
Lucky439 chapter 3 . 10/7/2001
awwww there first kiss and no coma

sometimes i really dint like Carol even if in every version its rally not her falt
TheEvilDooer chapter 3 . 5/27/2001
This is really good! Thanks for a great read! But just a couple of things first... Kurt doesn't talk in German all the time. And sometimes Kitty said 'like' in WAY wrong places. You also said in the fic that Rogue was Wolverine's younger sister... What's with that? I thought Kurt and Rogue were siblings, and not Wolverine and Rogue. Other then those fiew things i loved your fanfic! Please continue writing
Rayven Blackwood chapter 3 . 2/24/2001
VERRRRY SWEEET! luv the fluf! LIVE FOR FLUFF! MORE! MORE! MORE! ahem... cute story! really like it.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »