Reviews for Somewhere Out There
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
OK now you have done itI really crying now. The story was great and very sad.
Baset chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
that's so sad..and cute
buffvamp chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
That's really really sad. Poor Shannon.
Chaoticangelgirl chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Very nice...You captured the emotions very well.
Deadlyroses14 chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
We i love it its so sad i started to cry!
Savannah's chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
great writing. although i didnt like shannon and jeff bein together lol *no offense i swear lol* i still liked the writing style. great job.
AlAsher chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Okay, this time I did cry. After reading 'For You' and then moving straight to this I just couldn't contain myself.
All the hurt and the ansgt was just flowing and the lyrics just tied it all together beautifully. The way that Shannon remembered Jeff made my heartache for him. Those poor love birds.
I love your writing and I love you musi! Rock on baby girl, rock on.
Al Woe Asher
Dark Angel215 chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
AW that was great and sad.
Hazelskyz chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
This was beautifully sad. You are one of my favorite authors, and every story you write is unparalled. Can't wait to read more of your stories.
canadian-wannabe chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
I absolutely loved this story. It really touched me, for some reason. It was very well written, with a lot of emotion. It was short, but impactful. Very good job.
Mediah chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Aww! That's sad...*Sniff* Love the band and love that song. I swear OLP wrote it about Jeff.
'I miss your purple hair, I miss the way you taste'
Someone who hates your fucking guts chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
This story sucks! ShannonXJeff sucks yuk! You are so stupid and retarded fucking retard!
Loser
Go lick someones pussy for all I care
Vilranda chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Great Story. Love it! Hardcore! :-D
Keep writing,
xtremediva chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Wow, another great story, as usual. This was so sad, poor Jeff and Shannon, I had tears in my eyes reading this. Please keep up the great writing.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
God girl I you made me cry with this one poor baby shannon. BUt the fact that Jeff saved him would be the way that he wanted to go. God love these stories please write more of them.