Reviews for My Gift was Maid in Konoha
rokudaime09 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
yup a pervert sasuke sure is funny though i really want to see naruto wear such thing on the anime.
KyouyaxCloud chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
love it!

nice story:)

thx
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Nice story!
Emerald Gaze chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
if sasuke picked up his pervertedness from kakashi then shouldnt naruto be a bigger pervert an have picked it up from jiraiya?...*_- just asking
Laie Himura de Fanel chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
I loved it! *drools* I'm a bit of a pervert, so I imagined every detail...mwhahaha I'd love a sequel but for now I'm satisfied ...really... *runs off to read more of your fics*
lemons freak chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
i enjoyed reading that nice job
danii-chan chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
wo! O.o -drops to ground and twitches- Kinky lil bitch is what Sasuke is! It's a -twitch- good fic

-twitch-
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Alana: CUTE

Evo: Funny XD
thekatgrl chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
ahaha, terrible, terrible images. I'm scarred. Oh God, I can see the most brilliant look on Sasuke's face... Awesome job!
Van 'n' Kim chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Maid Naruto? Yum... Sasuke is such a lucky bastard, ne?

Su

P.S.: The leather thong was a VERY nice touch.
KittyMissy chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Omg! That was so perverted and yet so cute! Loved it!
Rosemary chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Always thought that Sasuke would be the sadistic-seme type, cute little Naruchan-uke. Do more.
Kichi Hisaki chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
UM! UM! UM! UH! UM! UH! *dies*
inusaiyan chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
LMFAO! Oh my goodness that just made my day! haha! oh that was wonderful and hell it even brought up my spirits. M master..lmfao. oh that brought a tear to my eye.
Dr.Fumbles.McStupd chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Naruto Otaku: INGENIOUS! SO FUNNY! [rolls around on floor laughing so hard that she can't breathe and suddenly dies. Sasu naru fan comes out and burries body and puts a flower on grave and mourns. 10 seconds later Sasunaru Lover ( Inner Naruto Otaku) looks up happily and says] sasuNaru Lover: OH WELL! MORE STORIES FOR ME! 9prances off giddily)