Reviews for Just So Long

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.

P.S. Ever.
Fisher chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Every time I come back to this website, I have to re-read this story.
Chaotic M chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Gah! this story is so sweet. *sigh* Pure fluff. Its such a wonderful story. I love it!
TailsPandR'sPlace chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
EdwardWongHauPepiluTivriskyIV told me to read it and I loved it so so so so so so so so so so so so so much. It was perfectly in character and just really really good. i loved it. your a very good writer. Never stop writing.
Onyx87 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
This story blew me away, especially how Freya and Amarant's personalities were nailed so well. Well written...I'm sorry I can't think of anything else to say about it, anything bad to say either. Either my standards for FFIX stories are low, or this actually is a great story, I absolutely love this in any case. Excellent amount of detail without being too much. Loved. It.
EdwardWongHauPepiluTivriskyIV chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Yay! FreyaXAmarant lover here. I love this fic. Amarant rules!
AiriKatsu chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
It occurs to me NOW that this is on my Favorite Stories list and yet I haven't even reviewed it. I loved it, of course, I hope you write more of AmarantXFreya!
Sorelliena chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
*starts laughing my tail off*
Spoons1899 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Frickin amazing.

Really, this has got to be one of THE best Freya/Amarant I have ever read. SO good.

Do another one? *hopeful face* please?
Yuri chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Brilliant. Mad brilliant. Very well written
Komikitty chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Bwaha! I love it! Absolutely adorable! I smiled so hard my face hurt xp. Keep up the good work! _
LunarCry chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
A superb read X3

The characterisation is excellent, and the narrative style reflects Amarant to a T. His and Freya's interactions are completely plausible and I didn't find this cliched in the slightest! I enjoyed it very much. You're a superbly talented writer

xxLCxx
Elena Katine chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
*squeals like a fangirl* Oh, squee! That was about the single best fanfic I've read in a year - you are officially my new favorite person. Excellent job, and great sense of humor!
calista chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
oh I LOVED this! write more this kind of stuff please
Wolfish Inclinations chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Holy Hell, I have not read anything of this calibur in a long time. And I've NEVER read any Amarant/Freya story of this calibur. You kept everyone in character, used a plausible situation, and pulled it offin a witty manner. I loved it!