Reviews for A Mother For Neverland
andjelija.nenic chapter 2 . 8/6/2016
momocolady chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
good story,bye
Mage Ren chapter 3 . 10/30/2004
That was so wonderful! You are a talented writer and you should update soon. Why? Because I want you to. Just kidding. Please update soon. I am also oddsesed with Peter Pan and my 5 year old sister has taken to calling me Peter Pan because of it. By "those silvery things" are you talking about the silver candy pearls that people put on cakes?
Laurie chapter 3 . 8/28/2004
Shawna I love this! It's been so long since you've updated though huh! I LOVE Peter Pan and he's so adorable in the movie LoL I wish you would continue this if you have time, or at least tell me what was going to happen! _
SpiritWell chapter 3 . 7/5/2004
Great story. Add more?
dreamer-1014 chapter 3 . 5/10/2004
lmao it was short but this is so exciting! didnt anne leave her children? UPDATE SOON!
elkalili chapter 3 . 1/23/2004
Enjoying it so far - keep it comeing!
Can't wait for more!
**Tessa
Swanheart chapter 3 . 1/4/2004
Hello!
Good, but as you've already said, short. Doesn't matter though, as I'm sure you'll make up for it in later chapters!
Please update soon!
Kangaroo Feathers chapter 2 . 1/3/2004
HOrrid old great aunt. Can't wait for your next chapter.
Swanheart chapter 2 . 12/28/2003
Hi again!
Dude, this is great, but any chance you could space it out a bit more? Its a bit odd on the eyes!
More? Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with bright pink icing and hundreds and thousands on top (you must know what they are?)
Ta!
Flounder2 chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
this story is totally on my favourites list
Swanheart chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
This is really good so far! More? Please? Pretty please? With icing and those little silver things on top?
BrandedButterfly chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
hey! i'm obsessed w/ peter pan too, tho not as much as my friend rachel. She's REALLY obsessed. She cried at that new movie because she said it was SO wrong. *shrugs* i thought it was good. Anyway, I think your story is really, really good! Update soon, or else I'll just have to keep bugging you! Lol! Luvs...Mouse