Reviews for Voices From the Past
cielo caido chapter 1 . 10/7
La leí y me gustó mucho. Es decir, no me esperaba leer algo de sus vidas como reencarnaciones, tiene mucho sentido viéndolo así. El temor de Bankotsu es fundamentado con su vida pasada. Sigue gustándome mucho esta pareja y esta historia es preciosa. Felicidades.
sapphireLavender chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
It never will.
Charity322 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I loved this AU one and the intermingling with their previous lives. It was really well done.

I was a little confused as to who the three spirits were at the end; it couldn't have been them because their spirits were reincarnated? And if it was supposed to be the rest of the Shichinintai then shouldn't there have been four?
kawijaki chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
AWESOME STORY!

I love all your work.

And look forward to reading more! SHICHININ-TAI FOREVER!
Scott chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
That is, without a doubt, an excellent story! I look forward to reading more of your writing!

Scott
Bloody Absinthe chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
OMFG! You deserve hugs and kisses and lots of love! Not only did you have my absolutely favourite pairing, but you added my sexy Suikotsu and you made me cry. I really felt for Ban as he watched his true love die. Oh Goddess, I think I'm still crying, but it was so cute and perfect and yeah! I love modern BanxJak fics.
Silver Mirror chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
I love your story! It's so sweet! Loved the ending! I was wondering If I could add this story of yours to the Shichinintai community I've just started. Let me know, email me at Thanks.
The Black Moon chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
HA! Another great one-shot from you, very nice work...
Shale 101 chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Yay_
Selenity Jade chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Wow. And I really don't normally read Shichinin-tai stories much, nor yaoi - though that's not because I don't like it, more because the fandoms I read in tend to have some odd common yaoi couplings. You read Knives/Vash fics and see if you don't have issues. _~ Anyway, I haven't seen to the Shichinin-tai arc in the anime yet, though I did read translations of it online, so I know 'about' what's what, though with me being so far behind on the IY manga buying, they might be out there too, for all I know. In any case, so that's why I don't read much of this pairing. But I liked the very few Inu/Kag oneshot fics you had so I had to check out the rest of the IY collection you have got going on.

You write lovely, by the way. Though in these early works, I noticed you do what I do a lot. The elipses. Otherwise, I loved it. Nothing is too mushy which is very good.
Ensign Klutz chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
all of your fics are awsome! Ja Ne!
Lover not a fighter chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Very bitchin'.

Keep writing Bakotsu/Jakotsu fics.

Your a good writer

and there just aren't enough.
Jen chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
WOW. This story was just... awesome.

I loved the part where you did the little flashbacks of their past lives. It makes me love JaK?Bank even more :P Definitely one of my favorite stories, and puts me in the mood to pop in the Shichinin-tai arc!
AuraSama chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
That was a good story, it almost made me cry.
Youkaigirl99 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
this is so wonderful...I mean, the vivid dream, and everthing...it's great. please, write more.