Reviews for There Was a Boy
WHOviangirl0508 chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Oh my gosh you are an amazing writer I know it's an old story but this is amazing
Veridissima chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
Omg This story is great

Please update I wanna know how is Mon gonna run away from Richard
inzaghina chapter 2 . 9/30/2005
I liked it... kinda different from the usual... and I quite enjoy mean Richard... *nods*

I hope you'll manage to wrap it up... ;)
Afterglow04 chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
Rusty? I disagree :p Where do you keep finding these great ideas for Mondler fanfics? Is there like a place for that? Because if there is, you should tell me and all, heh. You of course got me hooked with this story too, I love how you're portraying both of them. And somehow, I also want to go to San Francisco now... Great work!
metaphor chapter 2 . 9/21/2005
A. I loved this story when you started posting it, and I'm still entranced by it. Can't believe we have only two chapters left! I thought for sure it'd be a novel. ;) In any case, interesting developments all around, and I can't wait to read more. :)
ginchy-amanda chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
Holy, Moly you've updated! I dreaming? ;) LOL Great update...dang that Richard. No matter the decade I still hate him. LMAO

Oh, and poor Chandler and Nora. I'm so sad she died. But I loved Chandler's meeting with Monica.
Kay this is Heather chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
Yay! I don't remember ever starting to read this fic (though I probably did). Thank you for writing chapter 2! I see that you want it to be done with, but i think it should be a full out saga! (Age of Aquarius ring a bell to you?) Yeah, maybe not so 30 chapters like, but close to it! (Like 31.) I enjoyed this a lot! More mondlerness soon, k?
Miss-Bing chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
No, it didn't stink AT ALL ! I loved it :D It was different, but everybody loves changes ;) I'm adding it to my fave. stories :D Please update soon ! It's absolutely great :)
Lindsey2 chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
I've been hoping you'd update this. I thought it was a very sweet chapter, rather sad, but you just know there will be a happy ending. :)
mondlerlove chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
Yay! I am so happy you updated! I love this story(and all your writing). Hopefully you'll be inspired to continue. :)
Jayne Leigh chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
absolutly love this story! so glad you updated! brillant chapter, always good to have richard as the 'bad guy' hehe,...update soon!
This Account Needs Deleted chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
*gasp* You updated! And it only took you...almost three years! ;)

Just kidding.

Anyways, yay. I've always liked this story, and I'm glad you decided to update it. And you sure don't seem rusty, Miss A. So I don't see why you're worried.

Great chapter, and I hope you'll update sometime before I graduate HS (which is in 2008. So you better get movin'. ;)).
Leondra chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
I'm so glad you updated this. The first chapter didn't immediately catch my intrest- fics that aren't of this time usually don't- but I really liked this chapter. It's nice that both Monica and Chandler are equally developed in this fic. That's pretty rare.
mondlerlove chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
I love this, I want to know what's gonna happen.
CM4ever chapter 1 . 11/5/2004