Reviews for Cinderella Gundam Style
NekoVampirePrincess1990 chapter 15 . 12/12/2013
It was a good story, but there wasn't much "Cinderella" to it. You had the Evil Step-family but there was no ball/dance, no lost item and no helpful creatures/fairy godmother. Most Cinderella stories revolve around Cinderella's live at home and finally escaping it at the end. Duo hardly ever spent any time at home and was kicked out long before what a "Cinderella" story usually calls for. Even modern-day Cinderella stories have most of the basic elements of the classic Cinderella.
Like I said, it's a good story and I enjoyed reading it, but I just don't feel it can be classified as a "Cinderella" story.
dain chapter 15 . 2/14/2008
HI!

loved your story

just wanted to say a few things

you being british cleared up a few of the question i had

but i still have a few

um when you refer to combats what are you talking about?

the ting is, i'm an uncultured american and here when you say combats

it refers to boots

i got the impression that it was some sort of pants ( trousers? My mother in law says that in england and irland pants are undergarments )

but i can't figure out what type?

also

wufei is chinese heero is japanese, since they're brothers are they adopted, step brothers or did you just tweek facts for the story?

i thought you pulled off the story preety well despite my confusion

then again

american's have made a mess of the english language so it's probably just the american readers who are having some confusion

...

i feel so idiotic for not being able to figure things out on my own
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 15 . 3/11/2007
Hey, it's Rikothedeathangel. Sorry I never reviewed. I've been busy. I have a new penname. I liked it so much! I'll have to find that sequel...
cherry fantasy chapter 15 . 8/14/2006
Real good, I loved it ! - Keep up the great work ! _
Jjinks chapter 15 . 8/11/2005
This fic was freaking amazing. I loved reading it. I'll defiantely keep my eyes peeled for a sequel.
Jjinks chapter 12 . 8/11/2005
Oh my gosh. I was totally crying when I was reading about Duo's nightmare. It was sad. Knowing that you're British from whatever chapter you mention that in helped me. I was wondering about the spelling. I must say though. I am really loving this fic.
Jjinks chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
I like the beginning of this fic. I look forward to reading the rest of it once I get a chance.
fox.thief chapter 15 . 5/16/2005
Thatz soo nice..i lke the ending..well i'll be keeping an eye out for ur other fics. so jaa for now
Silver Cateyes chapter 15 . 5/16/2005
Sequal! Woot! I'll definatly keep an eye out for it, don't worry. I wanna see what the boys do in the future. NEway, I really enjoyed this story and can't wait for the next one!

Catch ya later!

Silver Cateyes
SouriMaxwellYuy068 chapter 14 . 4/30/2005
I've got one thing to say *takes a deep breathe* WRITE A SEQUEL! I would really love it if you did write one after this story because it's absolutely hilarious! Well update soon and write that sequel soon too. Ja Ne.
Aegis Phoenicis chapter 5 . 4/3/2005
great fic... i really like ur plot and relena should die... NIRVANA ROCKS! _ ok... i'll calm down now...
nony mouse chapter 11 . 4/2/2005
how old are you? how could you possibly think that "kerb" is the correct spelling of "curb"? Also, anger is the easiest emotion to express, so having your characters be mad at each other and yelling really doesn't show off your writing skills. Please read E. B. White's "The Elements of Style," and get a beta, though if you already have a beta, get a new one.
Jenn-chan chapter 14 . 3/30/2005
I totally think you should do a sequel! I would really like to see this story continue. Your writing style is very original and believible,

Sincerely, Jenn-chan
Rikothedeathangel chapter 14 . 2/22/2005
Hey, sorry about the delay in reviewing. (I did review the last chapter.) No, I'm not dead and no I haven't given up on this story. I have been really busy. All I can say is: Yes! That bitch gets what she deserves! Hope you update soon and I would love to read a sequel!
Rikothedeathangel chapter 14 . 2/22/2005