Reviews for Gondor's grief
Shroud of Day chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
parazesis chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Wow that's sad yet incredibly similar to what I would imagen happening. Good Job.
AgentRusco chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
i like this. (at this point rusco learns that she has been reviewing in a very unorganized and rather uncouth manner.) Anyway. Yeh. I like Boromir. It irks me that people make him out to be the bad guy. (rants a bit. like when ranting about people putting Edmund down...)
Anna Denethorion chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Wow. You're good. I'm stupid at poetry.
Tasari chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Weep, aye, for Boromir. Honorable warrior tempted and redeemed. Honor to him ever through this song.
Wurd chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Alas, for Boromir! Too misunderstood by too many fans, a gallant, noble, great man fallen to a temptation brought by desperation. _ I was always a big fan of Boromir's, and it's good to find something like this. Though I don't think he was intended to have a love left behind (although Tolkien did originally plan for him to be betrothed to a daughter of Theoden's) it's always nice to wonder, and the poem is quite good. You can feel the sorrow. I take it you were likely a great fan of the steward's son. I know I wet several pages of novel when he died. Great work!
boz4PM chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Thanks for that, and your positive feedback. Most kind. Please do have a look at the other two poems I've posted and let me know what you think - good or bad. I have just started posting a fanfic story too to which the other two poems are related, if you are interested. :)
Fangelir chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Very touching. Nice job. :)