Reviews for Fateful potion
rosebud90 chapter 6 . 7/20
Good story can't what till u update again
The Power Of Names chapter 6 . 1/15
So... I guess your desk and chains weren't strong enough. That's okay though, roadblocks happen.
naruto and twilight fan33 chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
Keep righting
TheDemonLady chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
More please
You have thoroughly hooked me
sunshinegirl1816 chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
Wow! Amazing! I can't stop reading! Please make the next chapter soon! :D
Bashirisuku chapter 6 . 2/7/2014
wait, has harry blocked the lemon from his mind somehow?
oOSkyblueOo chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
Ah, quelle tristesse de voir cette fic sans fin.

Elle est vraiment prenante et la lire dans ton anglais est très agréable et fluide.
Comme la plupart des lecteurs, choc en voyant que ça n'était qu'un rêve !
J'espère en tous les cas que tu réussiras un jour à reprendre la plume pour achever cette petite beauté.
Je t'y encourage en tant que vraie fan de l'histoire :)
Bisous et bon courage pour l'inspiration!
Charles Lee Ray chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
Another unfinished brilliant story. And I really wanted to read what happens next... Any ways.. I had fun reading!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
What...?! That was all in Severus' thoughts?! D; Why? So anticlimactic! Ah, when will anyone figure out that secret focus on Harry or the recipe cure was his blood? Hahaha! He's bordering dramatic! Dear Severus! Hang through your nerves of steel! Where's your lovely future chapters and resolution ending? It's needs more of your endeared words!
Jane chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
You said 'to be continued' in 2005! It's 2013 now! You're eight YEARS late!
Jane chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
O.K. The Dumbledore/Filch thing? DISTURBING IMAGE!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
Please write more soon. Thank you
HPFangirling chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
AMAZING
absoulty amazing.
You must keep on writting.
I would DIE if you stopped this story without finishing it.
It's such an amazing story and plotline that I cannot even image ever thinking that a Snarry fanfiction was good before I read this.
I ship...
Snarry (Snape/Harry)
Drarry (Draco/Harry)
Dramione (Draco/Hermione) OH MER GOD THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE!
Snape/Hermione. (no clue what the name would be though)
Feel free to investigate and write some of those ;) but then I must admit that I just told you of those because It would make me exstatic to see you write more.
Especially a Dramione.
OH MER GOD I would be so happy if you could write a Dramione. PLEASE?!
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND BE YOUR BEST FRIEND!
jkjkjkjkjkjk lol

or am I?
Jae chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Ooohhh! Loved it, though considering how long it has been since it's been updated I won't get my hopes up for more but this is definitely an oldie but goodie! If on the off chance you're looking at this wondering if you should ever pick it up again, but you think it's been so long and you can't really remember where it was going anyway and your readership is bound to have forgotten all about it, let me just say that you should (only if you want to) pick it up again, because it is good and very amusing:) I also like the fact that you're letting us know where this would land in canon and I'm imagining poor Snape sorting through Harry's memories and his own impulses and... grinning, becuase apparently I'm evil...
Bloodly Romance chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
i love this story, and snape's sweet and caring side of him!

plz update! :)