Reviews for One for the Band
Re-read this story after 7 years, and let me just say that it still manages to touch my heart. Whoever you are, author that wrote this story, I hope good things are going your way. :]
Alice chapter 1 . 1/2
Holy shit, I just found this and I fell in love. I was in my high school's colour guard and I only joined because one of my friends invited me over to see if I liked it, and I did. So much that I continue to do it in my current university.

This work of art is absolutely perfect, and hun, I haven't even read all of it yet.

Riku/Sora Marching band should definitely be a constant thing in the fandom. actually, if anything, you might be the first person to ever incorporate colour guard (and perhaps marching band, but I'm never too sure) with this pairing. Kudos to you, champ, kudos to you.
Dick Grayson1 chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
I THINK I FELL IN LOVE WITH CLOUD!
...uhm, I had to get it out there.
Okay, I know that I'm reaalllly late, but I was just scrolling around the Kingdom Hearts fandom when I came across your stories and, oh my god, YOU ARE AMAZING! I don't usually review (I know, I'm horrible that way...) but here I had to. I nearly burst my lungs when I read:

'And so it was Pretty Princess Laps became the newest threats added to the manual for drum majors; compliments of Cloud Strife' HILARIOUS!
Also you mentioned in one of your stories (I forget which *sheepish smile* sorry...) that if there was any really nice RiSo story out there you'd like to be told. Umm... I'm not really sure if you'll like it but there's one 'Advanced Theory (Dualism)' it's REALLY good... at least I think so. If you don't like stuff of that sort,or if you've already read it and passed judgement, I'm sorry for wasting your time. But if you haven't read it and don't mind stuff of that sort, I implore you to give it a shot. It;s been posted (ONLY POSTED) on this site by SoRikuRox. That's all, thanks for taking the time to read this inhumanly long review (I think that's why I don't review often; I'll probably kill the athor in question with words XD) I think I've rambled long enough.
BYE!
yoyoyo98 chapter 19 . 7/31/2014
Um... Wow. I'm not exactly sure what to say but I feel compelled to leave a review. This story is amazing, and just took me on a joy ride of emotions. I'm not in band, but this fic just made me wish I was. And I always love SoRiku. This was one of those fics where you follow it through its ups and downs and by the end your heart aches a little but at the same time you just can't help but smile. Thanks.
NS-Shizaya chapter 19 . 7/28/2014
I've read this story so many times and I cry every single one, but I've never left a review and all I have to say is fml, this story breaks my heart because its absolutely perfect and I'm dying again and will continue to do so as I read it 100 more times over kill me
That Panda You Know chapter 19 . 11/1/2012
This was just plain adorable!
OlivJuice chapter 19 . 7/23/2012
Omg. This story was so. Freaking. Amazing. Surprisingly, I didn't get bored at all while reading it, and I can rarely say that about any other stories I read. I'm in band, too, so I could relate to it even more. Everyone in my band is like a big, geeky family. c:But oh my god, I can't even count how many times I mentally kicked Kosha in the balls. . You made the story feel real, like I was actually in it. Amazing job! :D
Kelseyb13 chapter 19 . 8/8/2011
oh my god. i can honestly say that this is one of the most beautiful fan-fics I've read... and that i cried at the end (:
Shinigami-chan chapter 19 . 4/17/2011
Damn, this thing brought back a lot of memories for me. I was in Color Guard, or the flag corp. as we called it at my jr. high school. It was fun, it was hard, but I enjoyed it so much. I actually was in concert band while doing that and when I was in High School, I was just in band.

This got me thinking so much that I actually went online to find out when my 10 year reunion will be. I can't believe that I graduated in 2001! Ten years, 2 kids and a couple moves later and I can still remember so much from my school days.

Anyway, your not interested in my old memories from school! LOL, I just want to say, I loved this!

Shinigami-chan
Hyperpegasi chapter 19 . 3/9/2011
... Not much I can think to say... Will most likely remain one of my very special favorites. )
Hyperpegasi chapter 11 . 3/9/2011
I love Cloud and Leon. They're precious, even when they ARE both being silent and broody. I like your take on Cloud's behavior, though. He's fun like that. )
Hyperpegasi chapter 10 . 3/9/2011
I hear the words double date and the universe ends, my friend. Also, my psuedo-dyslexia saw double date with you BROTHER, and PAINE magnets... The first one was just didn't make sense. The second one, when given thought, made me want to gouge my brain out for the things it came up with. If my internet will finally permit (I've tried six time to make it go to the next chapter but it refuses to bend to my whim) I'm very much excited to find out what happens next.
Hyperpegasi chapter 9 . 3/9/2011
Suddenly, I like Selphie a lot more. As long as she is on my team. XD
Guest chapter 19 . 3/3/2011
This story was beautifully written! I loved every chapter; hung onto every word. You are a wonderful author and thank you for this wonderful story!
S.RAYN chapter 19 . 1/18/2011
I looooved this story! Excellently written!